Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels
Click Here to Login

Old 08-08-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
ITYT Cabin Crew

Cua Dai Hotel, Hoian Vietnam Hotels

Address: 18A Cua Dai Road, Hoian, Vietnam
Star class: 3*
Room rate: $42 - $61

A little far from the center of town, Cua Dai Hotel is situated near the beach. You can reach the beach in a just minutes drives. The rooms at the Cua Dai are clean, modern, and have character. It seemed to be a new hotel. The breakfast was excellent and the hotel safe was spacious and secure. The en suite bathrooms are modern. Close to the ancient quarter of town on the way to Cua Dai beach, it has comfortable and airy rooms. Warm and friendly service.
Rooms
The hotel has 24 rooms ranging from our Standard, Superior and Deluxe rooms, including 4 suites and two rooms with private balconies overlooking the pool and garden area. The renovation has been designed to incorporate the flavors of Vietnam and the comfort that western travelers expect. Each room has air conditioning, wireless internet, satellite TV, refrigerator and the Superior rooms come with tea and coffee making facilities.

Facilities
- Breakfast restaurant - Free wireless internet - Free internet corner - Security parking - 24-hour security & maintenance - Laundry - Fax / Photocopying - Transfer to airport / train station / bus station - Ticket booking / reconfirmation - Local bicylce + motorbikes for rent easily available
----------
http://www.vietnamhotelinformation.com
http://www.vietnamtravelhighlight.com

Old 02-25-2010, 02:47 AM   #2

thanks for sharing information, best for me before to Vietnam

Old 03-02-2010, 07:09 AM   #3
seotravel

cheap hotel in Vietnam
Old 04-05-2010, 04:30 AM   #4

Cua Dai hotel is an excellent value, situated on the roadside to the Cua Dai beach which very close to Hoi An town. Independent travelers or family can select this spot to stay for the first choice while you are in this town.
jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #5

Thank you for sharing information. I am going to Jerusalem next week and book my hotel through website : jerusalem hostel . You must visit it . I got the stay at very good price...
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #6

Cua Dai Hotel is deluxe hotel. This hotel offers so many best services and facilities including Arrival/departure point transfers, Doctor on call, Lifeguards, Room Service, Car Rental Onsite etc which makes comfortable living. There are 36 single standard, 46 superior and 55 deluxe rooms are available in this hotels.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #7

Hello, I think these hotels ae expensive does anyone can provide any cheap hotel?

Tags
vietnam hotel