ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels
Click Here to Login

Old 12-03-2009, 05:53 AM   #1

Red face Goa cheapest Hotel Packages

Goa is one of the most gorgeous state in India. It has finest beaches in world.Beaches are ideal for family vacation,Honeymoon,Fun & Frolic activity.There are lots of reasonable hotels available in Goa. I'll recommend you few of them like Alto De Porvorim,Baga,Bardez,Morjim- North Goa Hotels
Calva-South Goa Hotels, Panjim-Central Goa Hotels.If you want to know more about Travels,hotels,Packages,Beaches,Heritage destination,popular cities,Hill Stations,Industrial Towns,Pilgrimage & Sand Dues in India.
Visit to:- http://[URL="http://www.besthoteldeals.co.in/goa-hotels"]www.besthoteldeals.co.in/goa-hotels[/url]

BestHotels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:34 AM   #2
MarkJhon

Goa Tourist Attractions

Hello friend...

its gr8 that you are plang to go to goa....its an amazing place to visit..beaches, disc, pubs esp night life out there ...actually we five friends visit there...mode of transportation rocks out there .....bcoz we guys taken bike for rent for 4 days we went some many places .....no need to worry and we satyed in one of the best hotel i can say thelalit best for food, ambience, location, beaches etc and luckily karishma kappor is also there at that time...i only want say just plan before going....its a beautiful place...hotels in goa
Old 01-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #3

Re: Goa cheapest Hotel Packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestHotels View Post
Goa is one of the most gorgeous state in India. It has finest beaches in world.Beaches are ideal for family vacation,Honeymoon,Fun & Frolic activity.There are lots of reasonable hotels available in Goa. I'll recommend you few of them like Alto De Porvorim,Baga,Bardez,Morjim- North Goa Hotels
Calva-South Goa Hotels, Panjim-Central Goa Hotels.If you want to know more about Travels,hotels,Packages,Beaches,Heritage destination,popular cities,Hill Stations,Industrial Towns,Pilgrimage & Sand Dues in India.
Visit to:besthoteldeals.co.in
Hello, I have checked your provided resource and I found it perfect for me to get the information about the Goa and hotels there.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #4

Recommended beach hotel in Goa

Here are 5 highly recommended beach hotel and can be easily booked under a Goa tour package. You can stay there and dip into all luxuries with the Arabian Sea just a walking distance away.
1. Pousada Tauma, Calangute
2. Taj Exotica Goa, Benaulim
3. Casa Tres Amigos, Assagao
4. Bougainvillea Guest House
5. Vivanta by Taj
manyasingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:03 PM   #5

Goa is best place in the world
L'hôtel et restaurant Yasmina offre à ses clients une grande variété de cuisine typique de la région du sud du Maroc et de la région de Ouarzazate tel que la Medfouna, le couscous berbère, et un thé marocain authentique pour des moments inoubliables.
Pour plus d'informations, se il vous plaît visitez le site Web suivant : Hotel Restaurant Tinghir
hamzarghioui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:12 AM   #6

India is home to one of the travel best holiday destinations in the world. You can, also, go by road as there are efficient and comfortable.
Alexanderwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:14 AM   #7

Goa is one of the most awesome state in India. It has finest beaches in india.Beaches are ideal for family vacation, Honeymoon.There are lots of reasonable hotels available in Goa.

SimranSial is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holidays packages india, indian hotels