ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Our Community > Community News & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Old 10-17-2001, 05:27 PM   #1
ITYT Captain

Greetings, ITYT users!

I'm proud to announce the release of the ITYT Mileage Calculator and Airport List.

Now, with the convenience of the I Travel, You Travel community and resource, you have a single source for finding airport codes and calculating the number of miles in your upcoming trip. The Mileage Calculator supports multi-segment trips, allows you to specify the minimum number of miles awarded per segment, and much more. Be sure it check it out.

With the ITYT Airport List, you can quickly and easily search for airport names and codes when planning travel or perhaps reviewing an upcoming itinerary.

Please drop me a line if you have some ideas for ITYT features that you'd like to see. Enjoy!

Cheers.

Daniel

dbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 05:27 PM   #2
ITYT Captain

Greetings, ITYT users!

I'm proud to announce the release of the ITYT Mileage Calculator and Airport List.

Now, with the convenience of the I Travel, You Travel community and resource, you have a single source for finding airport codes and calculating the number of miles in your upcoming trip. The Mileage Calculator supports multi-segment trips, allows you to specify the minimum number of miles awarded per segment, and much more. Be sure it check it out.

With the ITYT Airport List, you can quickly and easily search for airport names and codes when planning travel or perhaps reviewing an upcoming itinerary.

Please drop me a line if you have some ideas for ITYT features that you'd like to see. Enjoy!

Cheers.

Daniel