ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > News
Click Here to Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2001, 10:57 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: HKG - Hong Kong
Posts: 160
Send a message via ICQ to yogesh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/bus...00/1578795.stm

BBC News Online has this round-up of the major announcements made so far.
__________________

yogesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2001, 10:57 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: HKG - Hong Kong
Posts: 160
Send a message via ICQ to yogesh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/bus...00/1578795.stm

BBC News Online has this round-up of the major announcements made so far.
__________________

yogesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 03:34 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: HKG - Hong Kong
Posts: 160
Send a message via ICQ to yogesh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/bus...00/1603827.stm
Quote:
*** Europe says no to airline aid ***
Brussels turns down pleas from European governments to be allowed to prop up their struggling airlines.
yogesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 03:34 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: HKG - Hong Kong
Posts: 160
Send a message via ICQ to yogesh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/bus...00/1603827.stm
Quote:
*** Europe says no to airline aid ***
Brussels turns down pleas from European governments to be allowed to prop up their struggling airlines.
yogesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 05:41 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: HKG - Hong Kong
Posts: 160
Send a message via ICQ to yogesh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/bus...00/1604340.stm
Quote:
*** Sabena rescue gets Brussels blessing ***

Belgium goes ahead with a rescue loan for Sabena, but other states are struggling to help flag carriers without breaking European rules.
yogesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 05:41 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: HKG - Hong Kong
Posts: 160
Send a message via ICQ to yogesh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/bus...00/1604340.stm
Quote:
*** Sabena rescue gets Brussels blessing ***

Belgium goes ahead with a rescue loan for Sabena, but other states are struggling to help flag carriers without breaking European rules.
yogesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 09:28 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: HKG - Hong Kong
Posts: 160
Send a message via ICQ to yogesh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/bus...00/1602128.stm
Quote:
*** Aer Lingus survival in doubt ***

"Ireland's Aer Lingus has warned its own employees that the company's survival is in doubt."
yogesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 09:28 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: HKG - Hong Kong
Posts: 160
Send a message via ICQ to yogesh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/bus...00/1602128.stm
Quote:
*** Aer Lingus survival in doubt ***

"Ireland's Aer Lingus has warned its own employees that the company's survival is in doubt."
__________________

yogesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 AM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0