ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > Trip Reports
Click Here to Login

Old 07-12-2002, 08:26 PM   #1

My trip to Spain Portugal, Marocco, France, Italy, Greece.

Details of my upcoming trip to europe. Looking for people to share the experience and costs along the way. See: www.mytrip.bravepages.com

gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 08:03 PM   #2

My travel experiences in Spain

I like spain very much and have travelled there for more than once. Especially, barcelona impresses me most. Enjoying the beautiful beaches and breathing in the pure air, very comfortable and stimulating. Owning property in barcelona is my dream, its transportation is very convenient and the people there are very kind and open-minded. Moreover, there's an excellent environment for investing and living there, so, setting up my own business in spain is my ideal dream. Now I am looking for suitable property, any suggestions you can provide for me? Thanks a lot.

Roseyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:05 AM   #3
andylow

I like travelleng in Spring, because Spring is the best season of the whole year, bournemouth hotel is typical of Spring travel. Relax on the golden beach by the blue sea, walk around the parks and gardens and then enjoy its nightlife before going to sleep in any of the comfortable accommodation. The next day, I am planning to have the fresh seafood served in restaurants along the seafront, or the comforting familiarity of fish 'n' chips on Bournemouth Pier. I will stay there for about 10 days and then fly to another highly-urbanized city called london vacation which has a temperate climate. I mainly pay a visit to it's a variety of sporting events, such as football. In addition, rugby, tennise are also welcome by the tourists. Well, that's just my general idea, I will make a detailed travel plan soon. As to the distance between Bournemouth and London, do you think, it is very convenient? Are there any suggestions you can provide for me? Thanks.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #4

Best Harlem Fabrics

Thanks to share great informative information question I have been to Spain and I found there lot of different style of life such as there living is so romantic and there sports the bullfight very awesome I like there food pizza is very famous in Spanish style of Barcelona is one of top city here you will see the advance style of building and historical places also.
http://www.welcometoharlemhiddentreasures.com