ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > Trip Reports
Click Here to Login

Old 09-10-2007, 06:18 AM   #1

Paris - definitely one of the most romantic city in the world!!!

Paris - definitely one of the most romantic city in the world. I went there last year to spend a family vacation with my kids. Oh dear it is a beautiful city. The river Seine is the spine of the city of Paris and provides a perfect sight to watch the city. A boat trip on river, this typically Parisian riverboat, presents you with a unique view of the city and you can even combine it with lunch or a “dinner cruise”. Of course no trip to Paris, is incomplete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower. The Louvre Museum is one of the best and obviously must watch in Paris. Champs Elysees & Arc de Triomphe - an absolute must-see sight on your Paris vacation. A stroll down this grand promenade and a visit to the top of the Arc makes an impact on you in a way few other places in the world can. Or else you can set back in one of the cafe beside the pavement and enjoy the environment. Asiarooms.com took care of my hotel reservation on line. I tried my luck and got a very good hotel. Of course there was a huge number of hotels to choose from, so I took help of the hotel reviews. Food was excellent altogether it was a great experience and I am looking forward to visit there again.

StephenLarkham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:21 AM   #2

Paris

I went to Paris many years ago on a high school french club trip. We laughed because what we spoke sure didn't sound like what the natives spoke. Loved the Eifel Tower a must see and be evening light the best. Love going to the local cafes and sitting outside eating bread and cheese/ham and drinking this orangeade drink they had. You can imagine about 30 high school teenagers in Paris what fun. We went to the Louve ad remember seeing the Mona Lisa amongst the other amazing art work. Love walking the river and seeing the artist painting. We stayed at a rather small hotel and we laughed included our dinner meal. Each day veg / meat next day potato / meat back and forth and the last day meat /potato and meat. Loved all the flower carts I bought fresh flowers everyday things I never saw before. We only lost one student who got left in Paris and he came back couple of days later.
Travel Web Site DesignCheap Hotels – guaranteed low rates on travel

huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:42 PM   #3
ITYT Cabin Crew

I was fortunate to have visited Paris. Another forum that I visit had people telling me that the Louvre was a must see, so I did. it was splendid. I also went out to see the Arc de Triomphe. I only stayed for a week but it was definitely worth it. The hotel itself was awesome.
matthew26 is offline   Reply With Quote