ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > Trip Reports
Click Here to Login

Old 07-03-2009, 09:22 AM   #1

Planning for a vacation

Hi everyone! Next to beautiful sceneries what I generally look for in any place is cleanliness. And since Iím planning to visit Fuerteventura, I hope the wohnungen Fuerteventura are neat and tidy. I presume they have the additional services for cleaning, laundry, and perhaps babysitting? It would be perfect!

leecian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:35 AM   #2

well I've heard that Fuerteventura is a great place,hope you enjoy your vacation.

Ezhel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 01:46 AM   #3

Best Harlem Fabrics

Thanks to share your nice informative information about Fuerteventura I never been there in my life I love travel and please tell more about that place with info link or images provide to know more details about it to plan my next trip to this place.
http://www.welcometoharlemhiddentreasures.com
Old 04-24-2010, 03:59 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecian View Post
Hi everyone! Next to beautiful sceneries what I generally look for in any place is cleanliness. And since Iím planning to visit Fuerteventura, I hope the wohnungen Fuerteventura are neat and tidy. I presume they have the additional services for cleaning, laundry, and perhaps babysitting? It would be perfect!
Thanks to share your great informative information about Fuerteventura I never been there I need full information about with the details and package of rates and agent offer there deal I need help about it I want to travel next month if I got good deal
http://www.welcometoharlemhiddentreasures.com
Old 03-20-2012, 06:02 AM   #5

Well I am planning my next holiday for Israel. Have you ever gone there ? I heard many good things about this place especially for Jerusalem in Israel. There are many destination for visiting. Hopefully, I will go there next month.
hostel in jerusalem
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:44 AM   #6

It is a very good for you if you are planning for a vacation and also every people should enjoy their holidays.Many popular destinations around the world where people can go for travel and many traveling companies in the market which provides their best services for all.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:27 AM   #7

Well anyone wishes to travel Israel; I can give you one suggestion always look to stay at boutique hotel in Tel Aviv which are closer to all the tourist destinations, so you can save your time for searching transportation to visit these places.

jackiefuller is offline   Reply With Quote