ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > Trip Reports
Click Here to Login

Old 01-14-2008, 09:04 PM   #1

Travel Story

I was 20 when I arrived in Almeria for my first Spain Travel. With my family. That was 2000 and it was really great. I'll always remember the beauty and gorgeous of very pleasant place. I am much interested with there Sala de Prehistoria which includes the notable Los Millares site. A little of hard, because of the language that I encountered, it was just sometimes. Even its hard, I meet friendly people with a warm of appreciation to all the Filipinos out there. And because of that I want to know everything about them, there cultures, there lifestyle but mostly to improve my language. I was really addicted and have fun. I felt inspired and very well motivated to learn new about them... I want to take a time travel trip, if that happens, the memories, the they that I spent there is really fabulous.
Glad to be with an interesting place.

lorian80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #2

Nice story

chithanh119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:36 AM   #3

that's nice to know!hope you'll try to visit different places too...
Ezhel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:42 AM   #5
ITYT Cabin Crew

it seems that you really enjoy your trip
threeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:41 AM   #6

Re: Travel Stories

Sounds like there are a couple of great travel stories around to be shared.

If anyone fancies a free trip to Germany, Frankfurt, do write about these travel experiences and enter the GuideGecko's Travel Guide writing contest This international contest is open to all self-written travel, food and entertainment guides (can be as short as one page), and the winner is given a free trip to the Frankfurt Book Fair in Germany this coming October 2009.

The Frankfurt Book Fair is the largest of its kind, so for budding writers, this is the perfect chance to jumpstart a writing career! And also, this includes enjoying the personal experience of networking with renowed publishers from all over the world

Shawn
www.GuideGecko.com
Buy Travel Guides and Become a Writer or sell your own!
shawn_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:33 AM   #7

Trip Reports

Hello Friends,
Trip Reports aims to provide a database of real people’s trip reports to help you decide where to go on your next holiday. Hopefully these trip reports and reviews will help you in your search. We are constantly adding new features and reports to share your trip experience.
Thanks.
smith47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #8

Nice Story.
ruthlopez22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:02 AM   #9
ITYT Cabin Crew

Interesting story anyway! More trips ahead of you.
mandywilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #10

Best Harlem Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorian80 View Post
I was 20 when I arrived in Almeria for my first Spain Travel. With my family. That was 2000 and it was really great. I'll always remember the beauty and gorgeous of very pleasant place. I am much interested with there Sala de Prehistoria which includes the notable Los Millares site. A little of hard, because of the language that I encountered, it was just sometimes. Even its hard, I meet friendly people with a warm of appreciation to all the Filipinos out there. And because of that I want to know everything about them, there cultures, there lifestyle but mostly to improve my language. I was really addicted and have fun. I felt inspired and very well motivated to learn new about them... I want to take a time travel trip, if that happens, the memories, the they that I spent there is really fabulous.
Glad to be with an interesting place.
Thanks to share your great informative information about your trip when you 20 years old your first trip to Spain the Spain is very beautiful country with historical places we never been in live own our eyes there I am planning in this year to trip to Spain with my friends.
Best Harlem Tour
Gospel Tour Harlem