ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > Potpourri
Click Here to Login

Old 12-20-2006, 02:19 PM   #1

Smile OneSuite a great way to stay in touch

Hey all-
Check out Onesuite.com. They have great rates for calling abroad and plenty of local access numbers that will allow your family to call you while you are traveling. My best friend lives in Japan, and now we can finally talk to each other for more than 5 minutes at a time. I definately recommend it!

allymally5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:09 PM   #2

Thumbs up

I agree, using Onesuite saves me a lot compared when using my local phone provider or even with another phone card. I was able to call my family in the Philippines twice a week and it doesn't burn a hole in my pocket.

Onesuite has a referal program and just in case you want to try it out please sign in here -> Onesuite.com so we can both get 20 mins free calls within the U.S.

Jacque

jacqueline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:57 PM   #3
ITYT Cabin Crew

I'll have to check this out. I've never heard of it, but it's worth a shot. It'll be good when loved ones travel abroad.
Continent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:38 AM   #4

Yes please check it out, you could never go wrong with Onesuite. The savings is too great to let it pass especially if you make long distance calls frequently.

Jacque
Old 05-28-2007, 07:58 AM   #5

Hey Jacque hows the quality of the calls of Onesuite? I know the rates are very good but how is the quality? Do you experience busy signals on their access numbers? I'm tempted to sign up but I'm a bit tentative also.

By the way if I click on your link, will I get the 20 minutes free automatically from Onesuite or do I need to inform them first?

Thanks.
thomasv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:39 AM   #6

Hi guys, another Onesuite user here.

Onesuite seldom fails me. It always has a clear line (within US and Philippines) and the cost are much lower compare with other phone cards. This way I can talk to my friends and family longer and not thinking about the high cost of phone bills afterwards. They also added a broadband service (VOIP) where you can use your Onesuite account from a computer for making calls, comes very handy if you travel a lot and you can also use it from any country as long as you can get a fast internet connection (which is very common nowadays)

Check them out at Cheap Prepaid International Calling Cards and Discount Long Distance Phone Service - OneSuite
marygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 06:45 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasv View Post
Hey Jacque hows the quality of the calls of Onesuite? I know the rates are very good but how is the quality? Do you experience busy signals on their access numbers? I'm tempted to sign up but I'm a bit tentative also.

By the way if I click on your link, will I get the 20 minutes free automatically from Onesuite or do I need to inform them first?

Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply, I forgot about this thread already.

Yes just click the link and we will both get 20 minutes free (calling within US)

Btw, for those who like to travel, Onesuite has a voip service now call SuiteAdvantage and they just launched it last month so they're giving a 1 month free trial until 08/20/2007. I signed up 2 weeks ago and now I can make calls where ever I am as long as I can connect to a fast internet (used it once in Cayman Islands and quality is great)

Here are the links just in case anyone is interested ->

SuiteAdvantage: VoIP broadband phone for cheap long distance calling
SunRocket VoIp Alternative, SunRocket Number Transfer, - OneSuite VoIP One Month FREE

HTH
Old 08-21-2007, 09:59 PM   #8

Hey Jacq I already signed up under your link, I got my 20 mins free.

I'm also using Onesuite voip and tho its not perfect, its better than other voip service I've tried out there.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:09 AM   #9

Onesuite voip has just lowered their rates again on some countries. I just noticed that my charges to India is lower than when I first used it.

FYI.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:37 PM   #10

Thanks for the tip! I seldom check Onesuite website...now I can see that for calling Spain using their VoIP its only 2 cents per minute. Time to call my relatives and friends there
marygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline View Post
I agree, using Onesuite saves me a lot compared when using my local phone provider or even with another phone card. I was able to call my family in the Philippines twice a week and it doesn't burn a hole in my pocket.

Onesuite has a referal program and just in case you want to try it out please sign in here -> Onesuite.com so we can both get 20 mins free calls within the U.S.

Jacque
That seem to be a nice program! Calling outside the country really is a very expensive one, and with that Onesuite seem to be very easy. They seem to have a great deals and good features.

lifeplayer is offline   Reply With Quote