ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels > Best Western
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2004, 07:13 PM   #1

San Francisco

Has anyone stayed at the Best Western Tuscan Inn in SF Warf ? I have reservations there in July. Thanks Pat

pbhames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:04 AM   #2

YES i have been there last month , they have a great service....

Eva
PEARL EARRINGS

Eva_flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:58 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbhames View Post
Has anyone stayed at the Best Western Tuscan Inn in SF Warf ? I have reservations there in July. Thanks Pat
A friend of mine told me about this Hotel and I've heard good things about it.. So I browse the internet and look for reviews from other people.

Check the links below:

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-3652...rman_s_wharf-i

http://travel.latimes.com/destinatio...shermans-wharf
lifeplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #4

I just recently stayed there. The rooms are very nice and they have a very contemporary feel to them. It's not like most standard Best Westerns that you will find around the country. It's not necessarily a San Francisco Luxury Hotel but you definitely get a bang for your buck. I believe they have some good summer promotions going on right now as well. I hope this information was helpful.

-Tom
MapleMud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:51 AM   #5

The Safari West wildlife preserve in Sonoma offers guided drives through their 400 acre park. It's a bit like the San Diego Wild Animal Park. If you're been there, it's probably nothing new. If you haven't though, it might be very interesting to see the animals in a natural environment.
Elfleda Kiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #6

The perfect San Francisco hotel set right in Fisherman's Wharf full of Italian charm and accents. Frommers Travel Guide has voted this hotel The Best Hotel in Fishermans Wharf eight years in a row and with good reason. The Best Western Tuscan Inn offers comfortable accommodations with unique amenities including complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access and Italian roast coffee, tea and biscotti in the lobby. Every evening, guests are welcome to the hosted evening Wine and Italian Beer reception from 1700 to 1800. Business travelers can focus on work with all the right amenities in the comfort of this San Francisco hotel. Meeting and banquet facilities are located on-site and a friendly and accommodating conference staff is ready to assist in executing a well-organized event. Room accommodations at the Tuscan Inn include a mini-bar, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer and free high-speed wireless Internet access. A complimentary newspaper is delivered daily and is also available in the lobby. Located in the heart of bustling Fishermans Wharf in San Francisco, this hotel enjoys an unbeatable location. Guests are minutes away from the Golden Gate Bridge, North Beach, Pier 39 and the signature San Francisco Cable Cars. Travelers visiting San Francisco for the annual Fleet Week often choose the Best Western Tuscan Inn for their accommodations. Make a reservation today at this San Francisco hotel gem and save with a low rate guarantee from Best Western.
Albanjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:34 PM   #7
pragati

I have been there last month ,
Old 11-03-2009, 09:21 AM   #8

If you are searching for good hotel..I will recommend you LastMinuteTravel. I always book my hotel thru LMt as these people used to run deal for their customers.
London Hotels
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:18 AM   #9

Hello
It happens every year: 16 million eager, wide-eyed tourists arrive at the Golden Gate—Tony Bennett crooning on their i Pods, visions of Rice-a-Roni dancing in their heads, asking things like, "Which exit do I take to get to Alcatraz?" Never fear — the following tips will help you navigate Bay Area waters like a sourdough-eating, 38 Geary-riding pro.
1. Whither the weather. Yes, you're in California. No, you're not in Los Angele—a lesson many a hapless tourist has learned the hard way, after arriving in town wearing tennis shorts in July and freezing his heinie off when the fog blows in. The city's famously finicky micro climates change from hour to hour and neighborhood to neighborhood, so the rule of thumb is: wear layers. Bring a t-shirt for lunch on sunny Potrero Hill; bring your down parka for sunset at Ocean Beach. And remember, if you're really dying for that balmy summer weather, just head over the Golden Gate Bridge, where the fog dares not go, and temperatures are easily 10-15 degrees warmer.
angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:07 AM   #10
ITYT Cabin Crew

I've never stayed at this hotel
threeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:27 AM   #11

I love san francisco. Never stayed at a hotel in that city before though
benii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:31 AM   #12

Hello Friends.....

I have not gone there but I have listen from my friends that it is a good place to stay.

Enjoy

Thanks
kally003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:01 AM   #13
ITYT Cabin Crew

RE: San Francisco

San Francisco hotels range from boutique properties with Victorian architecture, to contemporary accommodations with a bold California feel. Historic gems like the grand Palace This place is great indeed and it's in my must visit list.
mandywilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #14

I have stayed there - and I must say I have a awesome experience there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Best deals

Markamitrasheed is offline   Reply With Quote