ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels > Holiday Inn
Click Here to Login

Old 05-01-2008, 02:10 AM   #1

Looking for Hotels in Ashford

Looking for great deals in Ashford hotels ? A hotel in Ashford is easy to find with Allhoteldeals.net.One of the most exclusive luxury hotels in the World, Situated in the heart of Kent.The hotel is surrounded by castles and shopping centres.The perfect venue for Enjoy your Holiday Trips or Weekend Breaks. Hotels in Ashford is ideally situated Nearly to all Tourist Places and Holiday Resorts.Some of the most wonderful gardens and historical attractions are in the surrounding area of our Hotels. The allhoteldeals prides itself on its exceptionally friendly atmosphere, where guests are actively encouraged to make themselves at home.While staying with us you can enjoy a wide range of relaxing or exciting activities. The hotel offers a variety of accommodation, ranging from Executive and Family Sized Rooms to high quality Standard Rooms designed to meet your every need. Enjoy Your Leisure Breaks with your family and friends in Family Hotels in Ashford.
For More Details Please visit : Ashford Hotels, Cheap Accommodation, Lodgings and Compare Prices

ashfordhotels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:26 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashfordhotels View Post
Looking for great deals in Ashford hotels ? A hotel in Ashford is easy to find with Allhoteldeals.net.One of the most exclusive luxury hotels in the World, Situated in the heart of Kent.The hotel is surrounded by castles and shopping centres.The perfect venue for Enjoy your Holiday Trips or Weekend Breaks. Hotels in Ashford is ideally situated Nearly to all Tourist Places and Holiday Resorts.Some of the most wonderful gardens and historical attractions are in the surrounding area of our Hotels. The allhoteldeals prides itself on its exceptionally friendly atmosphere, where guests are actively encouraged to make themselves at home.While staying with us you can enjoy a wide range of relaxing or exciting activities. The hotel offers a variety of accommodation, ranging from Executive and Family Sized Rooms to high quality Standard Rooms designed to meet your every need. Enjoy Your Leisure Breaks with your family and friends in Family Hotels in Ashford.
For More Details Please visit : Ashford Hotels, Cheap Accommodation, Lodgings and Compare Prices
A nice and good review above.. I tried to open the link you gave but I couldn't open it.. Maybe it was because of my internet connection.. Anyway, have anyone tried staying in Ashford Hotels?

lifeplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:14 AM   #3
ITYT Cabin Crew

Looking for great deals in Ashford hotels ?

see this
Analog_s1_t5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:15 AM   #4
ITYT Cabin Crew

Looking for great deals in Ashford hotels ?

see this
Analog_s1_t5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:27 AM   #5

If you looking for good hotel in Ashford then why don't you try LMT. It always provide good hotel at reasonable price. I will book my hotel for LMT as it makes my tour cheap and best.
London Hotels
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote