ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels > Holiday Inn
Click Here to Login

Old 05-23-2007, 01:47 AM   #1
andylow

Travelling to Spain

I've been to Spain for several times, it's really a intriguing resorts, not only the beautiful resorts, but also kind people. tenerife and costa brava are my unforgettable places, have you been there before? Id like to share some travel experiences with you. Which countries impress you most when traveling? Waiting for your chat.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:11 AM   #2

Travelling to Spain

Spain is really a marvelous country which owns rich cultures and history. When I travelled to santander last year, the clean beaches, relaxing on crystal clear waters. It is a combiantion of sea and mountains. I've found another holiday resort, a peaceful paradise in Europe. costa tropical with fine-looking landmarks and picturesque villages.

Roseyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #3

travel to Spain

Corrida and Flamenco, or sun, sea and sand. Spend holiday in Spain, you can be enjoyable at any time of year. Theres a dream holiday for everyone there, from the ideal family beach holiday on the costa del sol car hire, to the exciting of the Thorpe feast in Andalucia, and the cultural highlights of menorca spain, Seville, and Granada you will find the real Spain!
hchc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:43 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to DianaHagenau
Exclamation

Can anyone tell me about public transportation in Barcelona? We're spending a couple of days there this fall. Thanks-Diana
DianaHagenau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:50 PM   #5
ITYT Cabin Crew

You can travel around by bus or by subway if you're in the metropolitan area.
matthew26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:53 AM   #6

wow!!! exciting. where vanish is in franc or Spain ?
shah123seema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:06 AM   #7

Hoilday Inn

Last Week i stayed in Holiday Inn in Spain.It was excellent trip in my life.I never forgot this.Thanks.
==========================

john

Travel Deals
Johnsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:13 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylow View Post
I've been to Spain for several times, it's really a intriguing resorts, not only the beautiful resorts, but also kind people. tenerife and costa brava are my unforgettable places, have you been there before? Id like to share some travel experiences with you. Which countries impress you most when traveling? Waiting for your chat.
Yes I agree.. Spain is such a beautiful country.. Anyone would love to visit there for a vacation of a month or so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaHagenau View Post
Can anyone tell me about public transportation in Barcelona? We're spending a couple of days there this fall. Thanks-Diana
You can find any information on that by surfing the internet. But anyway, here's what I found.

http://www.tmb.net/en_US/home.jsp
lifeplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #9

cheap vacation

I am not much about Spain , last month i visited Hilton Head in SC , where the vaccation rental are very cheap, this will help you when you visit there, http://www.maximumvacations.com/
adendenzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #10

Last Week i stayed in Holiday Inn in Spain.It was excellent trip in my lifeI booked my hotel through LMT. Seriously speaking it was brilliant. I can not forget that tour.
London Hotels
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:17 AM   #11

golf holidays in costa del sol

Plan your own
golf holiday in costa del sol and save money by booking direct with golf hotels, bed and breakfast near golf courses, villas and apartments with golf nearby and the golf courses themselves. European and Worldwide Golf Holidays provides a website and email direct link to golf courses, hotels, bed and breakfasts, villas and apartments for golfing holidays and golf breaks on or near courses in golf Holidays
jasmeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:06 AM   #12

Argh well I hope so!!!! I'm going to Spain tomorrow from the UK and taking my Citalopram with me- without a doctors note!!

I think as long as they're in the boxes it'll be ok! (at least I hope!)
Liz.nogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:45 AM   #13

hi

While in the Costa Del Sol for holiday, head to Gibraltar for a day trip. Gibraltar, actually, part of the UK and not Spain, offers some of the most spectacular views from anywhere in Southern Spain.

Be sure to bring your passport with you while heading there for the day, as you will go through passport control. Once there, head straight for the central part of town. Enjoy shopping, or window shopping, along the main pedestrian areas of Gibraltar. You will not be disappointed with this excursion as a day trip.
Lisabrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:52 AM   #14

Spain is a very good place for travelling.
ruthlopez22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:10 AM   #15

You can journey around by bus or by train if you're in the urban place.
kipgliues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:18 AM   #16

hi..

You can journey around by bus or by train if you're in the urban place.and the bard travel is the best travel management company
kipgliues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 12:28 AM   #17

In Spain vanish is the best place to visit and if you are going from India then you can spend your valuable time at SAMS which provides sleeping pods that refresh you when you are waiting for your flight at airport.
sunooze321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 02:56 PM   #18

Wow... Seems like interesting to me and definitely will see this place soon. If you ask for my opinion, i will go for Sweden, yes it is - Aruba, Cancun, Dominikanska Republiken, Jamaica, Kuba, St Lucia & Tobago. These are the most popular and beautiful places to visit.