ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels > Swiss˘tel
Click Here to Login

Old 04-17-2002, 03:09 PM   #1
ITYT Navigator

Send a message via AIM to Nugget
How long should I wait?

I filled out the little online form thingey for my Club Swiss Gold membership about a month ago but I've never received anything in the mail. When should I give up and call to see what's going on?

Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 03:09 PM   #2
ITYT Navigator

How long should I wait?

I filled out the little online form thingey for my Club Swiss Gold membership about a month ago but I've never received anything in the mail. When should I give up and call to see what's going on?

Old 04-17-2002, 03:12 PM   #3
ITYT Captain

I had the same problem, emailed clubswissgold@swissotel.com and received the following rseponse:

Quote:
We did receive your online preference registry yesterday. Once it is processed, I can forward your unique Club Swiss Gold member number to you via email. This way, you can receive your Club Swiss Gold benefits on your next 2 stays with us, prior to receiving the card. The card and information will still take about 4 weeks until you receive it, but you may just mention your member number to the appropriate hotel(s) that you will be staying at, and you will receive your member benefits. I will send you the member number within the next couple of days.

We look forward to welcoming you to Swiss˘tel Atlanta and Swiss˘tel Chicago over the next couple of weeks.
dbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 03:12 PM   #4
ITYT Captain

I had the same problem, emailed clubswissgold@swissotel.com and received the following rseponse:

Quote:
We did receive your online preference registry yesterday. Once it is processed, I can forward your unique Club Swiss Gold member number to you via email. This way, you can receive your Club Swiss Gold benefits on your next 2 stays with us, prior to receiving the card. The card and information will still take about 4 weeks until you receive it, but you may just mention your member number to the appropriate hotel(s) that you will be staying at, and you will receive your member benefits. I will send you the member number within the next couple of days.

We look forward to welcoming you to Swiss˘tel Atlanta and Swiss˘tel Chicago over the next couple of weeks.
Old 04-17-2002, 05:16 PM   #5
ITYT Navigator

Nifty. Cleaning my work area here I stumbled across my invitation letter which quite clearly states:

Quote:
Please allow four weeks from our receipt of your Preference Registry to receive your membership credentials
So I suppose this delay is normal. I'm just at or around the four week mark right now. If I don't have it next week or so I'll email.
Old 04-17-2002, 05:16 PM   #6
ITYT Navigator

Nifty. Cleaning my work area here I stumbled across my invitation letter which quite clearly states:

Quote:
Please allow four weeks from our receipt of your Preference Registry to receive your membership credentials
So I suppose this delay is normal. I'm just at or around the four week mark right now. If I don't have it next week or so I'll email.
Old 04-22-2002, 06:12 PM   #7
ITYT Navigator

not that anyone's been losing sleep over this, but the credentials arrived in today's mail.

Now I'm faced with the dilemma of which card to drop from my travel wallet, since I'm running at full capacity right now.
Old 04-23-2002, 11:22 PM   #8
ITYT Captain

Stick some of the lamer cards (non-gold/platinum unused ones) in one of the pockets that is out of the way.

Welcome to the club!
Old 04-24-2002, 08:50 AM   #9
ITYT Navigator

US Airways lost. It's in my desk drawer now.
Old 04-24-2002, 01:18 PM   #10
ITYT Captain

Ahhhh, US Airways. I haven't flown them since I used to travel IAH-EWR a lot on the "old Continental" and they'd routinely cancel the return and be forced to put me on US Air.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:33 AM   #11

Thank you for this information. If you are searching of good hotel at reasonable price you can also visit LMT. Might be you also get some good deal there.
New York Hotels

Susan is offline   Reply With Quote