ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Airlines & Frequent Flier Programs > Delta Airlines (DL)
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2005, 06:19 AM   #1
ITYT Cabin Crew

nonstop flights

I've searched but came up empty handed.
Just curious if delta offers nonstop flights from any airport in ohio to Ft lauderdale or Miami? I totally perfer to be on delta rather than comair and the regional jets i'm just a fan or larger aircraft. Thanks

AirlineFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 02:21 AM   #2

I do not believe we do....that's definately one of the draw backs of the hub and spoke system!

But who wouldn't want to miss a chance to change planes in Atlanta?! I mean, jeeze...the gates are SO close togeather and there are almost no traffic or weather delays - ever! haha....yeah....riiiiight....

I'm sure if this Sky Express airlines we keep hearing about would open up anytime soon there will be plenty of non-stop Ohio - Florida flights. There supposed to be "better than jetBlue" ...but we shall see...well, eventually.

Delta7203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 05:04 PM   #3
ITYT Cabin Crew

haha gates close together yeah right ATL is HUGE!! I like big airports though! I flew airtran in august had to change planes there on the way back from FLL everyone had weather delays up the east coast. As many times as I have flown as a passenger i have no seen that many planes land one after another and that many people pour into a airport at once it was nuts. Flying for delta i'm sure u see it all the time.
Tell the peeps at delta ur ready to get outta the 757 and u want to fly the Triple 7. I was able to get on a united 777 from ORD to DEN about 2 years ago and was totally impressed with the aircraft simply amazing how sturdy it is and never felt 1 bump the whole time

Thanks for the reply.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:07 PM   #4
ITYT Cabin Crew

haha gates close together yeah right ATL is HUGE!! I like big airports though! I flew airtran in august had to change planes there on the way back from FLL everyone had weather delays up the east coast. As many times as I have flown as a passenger i have no seen that many planes land one after another and that many people pour into a airport at once it was nuts. Flying for delta i'm sure u see it all the time.
Tell the peeps at delta ur ready to get outta the 757 and u want to fly the Triple 7. I was able to get on a united 777 from ORD to DEN about 2 years ago and was totally impressed with the aircraft simply amazing how sturdy it is and never felt 1 bump the whole time

Thanks for the reply.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:26 AM   #5

I love my 57s! They are sooo Pilot friendly. Not very customer friendly but hey...the rumor is that delta doesn't care about its customers anymore!
But yeah...I would love to get to fly a tripple 7 one day.

End note: I love my customers...with out them...I wouldn't be able to do the thing I love most!
Delta7203 is offline   Reply With Quote