ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > Adventure Travel Forums
Click Here to Login

Old 10-10-2009, 01:25 AM   #1

Egypt Travel

Egypt, a country situated on the Northern part of Africa, is world renowned for its breathtaking monuments and ancient attractions.

Of great interest is that many of the attractions found in Egypt are lined up along the great River Nile and thus taking a cruise along this world's longest river gives you a rare opportunity to see the best attractions that are found in Egypt.

Because of its many attractions, Egypt gets millions of visitors who come to see the famous pyramids, temples, the great monuments found in River Nile and many other attractions.

Pyramids are no doubt the greatest Egypt vacation attraction. The kings of Egypt are believed to have built more than 80 pyramids between 2600 BC and 1500 BC, all of which are situated close to the banks of the Nile River. The purpose of these Pyramids was to preserve carefully the bodies of rulers and other prominent royal figures whose dead bodies were wrapped and preserved as mummies and placed in the pyramid.

Martin Ricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:48 AM   #2

Egypt holds the key that unlocks seven millennia of history and hospitality. Egypt is very beautiful and historical country.

jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
sonnen22

I have to say, this was one of the most fascinating countries I have visited! It was so different from any other country I had visited. The pyramids and the temples were very impressive. I was also very fascinated with Cairo- a very chaotic, special city! I would definetely go back, but I would like to see another lesser-known area of Egypt.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:10 AM   #4

How nice to know you've reach that far. I've been wanting to visit Egypt too. I wanted to see the number of magnificent monuments, activities and historical attractions lined up along the river Nile.
crystalrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:23 AM   #5

A friend of mine went to Agypt last summer, she was excited when she came back!!
james_smart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #6

Visitors are surprised to discover that those legendary pyramids are merely the tip of the archaeological iceberg. Pharaonic nations, ancient Greeks, Romans, Christians and Arab dynasties have all played their part in fashioning Egypt’s embarrassment of architectural wealth.

Cairo’s chaos whirrs around a medieval core that has remained unchanged since the founding days of Islam. Upriver, Luxor, the site of ancient Thebes, is lined with warrens of opulent burial chambers and boasts some of the most formidable monuments in all antiquity. Further south at Aswan, even more geometrically imposing temples write a testament to the power of archaic gods and omnipotent pharaohs. It is here that the Nile is best explored by ancient sail, on a felucca (Egyptian sailing boat) at the hands of the prevailing currents and winds.

Out west, Egypt’s ocean of sand stretches infinitely to the Sahara, with a handful of oases feeding solitary islands of green. Hivelike, medieval fortresses cower out here, interspersed with bubbling springs and ghostly rock formations. Meanwhile, the deep, crystal waters of the Red Sea lie brilliantly awash in coral, surrounded by an aquatic frenzy of underwater life. In the deserts of Sinai’s interior, visitors can climb the mount where God had word with Moses, and spend their remaining days in halcyon bliss at coastal Dahab’s backpacker Shangri-La.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:22 AM   #7

Harlem Tour : Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Ricky View Post
Egypt, a country situated on the Northern part of Africa, is world renowned for its breathtaking monuments and ancient attractions.

Of great interest is that many of the attractions found in Egypt are lined up along the great River Nile and thus taking a cruise along this world's longest river gives you a rare opportunity to see the best attractions that are found in Egypt.

Because of its many attractions, Egypt gets millions of visitors who come to see the famous pyramids, temples, the great monuments found in River Nile and many other attractions.

Pyramids are no doubt the greatest Egypt vacation attraction. The kings of Egypt are believed to have built more than 80 pyramids between 2600 BC and 1500 BC, all of which are situated close to the banks of the Nile River. The purpose of these Pyramids was to preserve carefully the bodies of rulers and other prominent royal figures whose dead bodies were wrapped and preserved as mummies and placed in the pyramid.
Egypt is the one the best to visit this country have a historical places people coming all over the country to see that amazing old places the structure of old places are very unforgettable when I see in my own eyes I was shock for a few minutes I never forget my felling about Egypt when I heard Egypt, Cairo, gypsy name its remind me the memorable moment I stay in Egypt.
Gospel Tour Harlem
Best Harlem Tour