ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > Adventure Travel Forums
Click Here to Login

Old 09-01-2007, 07:54 AM   #1

Lightbulb Insane Adventure

Can anyone help. Im looking for an insane adventure for next summer, some adventure holiday that is actually really challenging. I saw a trip that was advertised that went form london to australia that sounded interesting but it took 26 weeks so I was hoping to find something a bit shorter, in the 4 or 5 week range that went form some point to another that offered mountian biking, climbing, trecking and a whole range of activities posibly over mountains. I dont really mind where, as long as its fairly remote and doesnt really involve driving in a truck/jeep.
Any help or poimt in the right driection will be amazing.

Jarryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 03:33 AM   #2

Have you considered East Africa. There is a good cycling experience going round Mt.Kilimanjaro with an option of climbing.There is also a great trekking experience "The Crater Highlands trekking". This trekking takes place in the Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area.There is good cycling areas in Kenya's Eastern highlands.
I have planed my travels with a regional DMC. Mihon Destinations Management Ltd - Home
In case you need some more information you could reach me through this forum.

fabriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #3

Smile

I don't think that there is adventure sports that go for 4-5 weeks in Australia. Maybe you should travel through a rain forest. The everglades or the amazon would defiantly be challenging. Or if you want more mountains maybe you should consider Nepal.
garrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:41 AM   #4

Or Morocco for the Mountains as well...I also think the Amazon would be awesome to try.
rachael24 is offline   Reply With Quote