ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > Adventure Travel Forums
Click Here to Login

Old 10-16-2006, 03:20 PM   #1

Insane Adventure Holidays

Hi I am new to the I travel site but i just had to get on and mention the insane holiday the wife and I took last week. we got the name of this company from visiting sites like this and having a good read about them before we booked, we both love the adventure type holidays because we are always off to South Africa on Safari but this time we decided to try something a bit closer to the UK, we went to Finland, man let me tell you, OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! We did the whole Husky safari / whale watching safari and even a Snowmobile safari!! 5 days was plenty, we are still nackerd but well worth it. im going to try the Link because this company is well worth the mention, The Mighty Fine Company http://www.mightyfinecompany.co.uk/

Marc Altham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 07:56 AM   #2

Talking In need of an adventure!

Hi marc,
I've just read your post, and I must say I'm intreagued. I've never managed to actually do the whole adventure holiday thing, although I've always wanted to. Now I've finally got the means to do it, I'm not really sure where to start. You seem to be rather confident about this mighty fine company, any chance you could offer me some more advice? like where to go? how long for?

Hippie traveller

hippie traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 08:39 AM   #3

For Sure mate. all depending on ya budget of course, but i 100 % recommend the Finland / Lapland trip. If you havent been there befor its a blast !
Let me know what kind of budget ya on and between me and the wife we will throw you some quality ideas.
Im also guessing by the name your into the whole Natural / Nature Eco trips.

Let me know asap mate
Cheers
Marc Altham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 03:44 AM   #4

Cool

yo dude, yea you would be correct to make that pressumsion about me! My budget is hopefully going to be about a thousand pounds for the holiday it'self, but I could probably stretch a little further depending on the opportunity. A nature based break is definately what I'm after, I live close to the city so husstle & busstle is the last thing I want. The skandinavia area does sound good, but is there any more further a-field?

Cheers for the advice, it's much appreciated...
hippie traveller is offline   Reply With Quote