ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels > Other Hotels
Click Here to Login

Old 02-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #1

Cheap Hotels in Dorset

Hotels in Dorset

Welcome to Dorset hotels, The City of Dorset is surrounded by beautiful countryside. This Page contains great deals on Dorset Vacation properties such as: Hotels in Dorset, Cheap Hotels in Dorset, Discount Hotels in Dorset, Bed and Breakfast in Dorset, Cheap Accommodation in Dorset, Family Hotels in Dorset. The hotel is an ideal location for both business and leisure guests. There is a huge variety of hotels in Dorset, from top quality country house hotels to budget hotels. Whatever your needs, whatever your tastes, A Taste of the Peak District can help you find your perfect place to stay in Dorset. Itís a wonderful way to enjoy the festivities, with more than enough opportunity to have some peace and quiet as well. Hotels in Dorset will treat you to a whole new experience - unmatched and unforgettable. We will offer you the Best-Value Hotel and lowest discount Rates Available in Dorset. Stay in Style with these various categories among the Hotels in Dorset, all these hotels offers the most modern facilities and excellent services to their guests. These hotels have well appointed that are furnished with the tasteful decor and excellent furnishings, the dining could become one of the most cherished experiences during your stay at the Hotels in Dorset. We offer discount rates on booking accommodation and Cheap Reservation hotels in Dorset. If you want to stay in comfort, please check out our bed and breakfast in Dorset, hotel & guest house accommodations in Dorset.

We feel there is something quite special about Dorset hotels Ė and we hope that youíll agree. Something quite different. Fresh, unstuffy, very romantic and style. A delightfully comfortable ambience nevertheless carries that depth of quality associated with only the very best of country house hotels. A warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere coupled with outstanding hospitality makes Dorset hotel a haven of peace and tranquillity set in the heart of the stunningly beautiful place. Enjoy the truly sumptuous surroundings and a bottle of champagne and fine dining. With the finest luxury hotels across the Dorset.

For more information Please visit our site: Dorset Hotels, Bed and Breakfast Hotels, Accommodation in Dorset

Dorsethotels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:40 AM   #2

Itis really difficult to search a good hotel at low price. If you are searching for good hotel then why don't you use LMT. It will not disappoint you.
London Hotels

Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:15 AM   #3

Hello
We visited Stone Henge en route to Cerne Abbas, in Dorset.
Other people have told me they were disappointed when they saw it. So I went not expecting very much.

The first glimpse of it is from the road, as you are driving down into a valley... it is perched on the other side of the valley as it rises again.

It isn't huge but isn't small either. I certainly found it impressive! We were glad to have gotten there quite early too, before all the tons of tour buses arrived! I wouldn't enjoy it at all then. We didn't venture into it, as it wants open yet, but stood by the fence and took some photos. Good thing we have a good zoom lens!

There were three camper vans parked down a dirt road to the right of Stonehenge.. I guess some people take it a lot more seriously than we do! haha Watching for what, I wonder? The stones themselves are very interesting, as is their formation. Definitely worth a visit if you are going that way, but dont expect to be blown away!
angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:08 AM   #4

Hello Friends..

Cheap hotels in Dorset

1. City lodge

2. The Pebbles

3. Yenton Hotel

Thanks
ryan46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:13 AM   #5
ITYT Cabin Crew

I used to come Dorset and stay at Yenton Hotel last year. I found that this hotel was very comfortable
threeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:42 PM   #6

Hello

Thanks for sharing this nice information. Please keep sharing more and more information....

Thanks
Have a nice time ahead
james47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:46 AM   #7
MarkJhon

There are so many cheap hotels in Dorset.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:50 AM   #8

Below is the link of Cheap Hotels in Dorset and it's the easiest way to book hotel:

Cheap Dorset Hotels - Cheap hotels in Dorset at LateRooms.

Best Regards,

jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote