ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Car Rental > Other Car Rental Agencies
Click Here to Login

Old 03-11-2002, 01:00 PM   #1

EasyCar

I found out about EasyCar ( http://www.easycar.com/eng/default.asp ) just last week. It looks to be a great idea and very well priced. I've been thinking about getting a day rental for a drive out of London on the 25th or the 26th of my trip.

Anyone have an experience with them? Any pointers about what to ask for or to avoid?

phule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 01:00 PM   #2

EasyCar

I found out about EasyCar ( http://www.easycar.com/eng/default.asp ) just last week. It looks to be a great idea and very well priced. I've been thinking about getting a day rental for a drive out of London on the 25th or the 26th of my trip.

Anyone have an experience with them? Any pointers about what to ask for or to avoid?

phule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:59 AM   #3

Hi Phule... Maybe you can add up on your list the car hire in tenerife...
lancemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 02:54 AM   #4

Quote:
I found out about EasyCar just last week. It looks to be a great idea and very well priced. I've been thinking about getting a day rental for a drive out of London on the 25th or the 26th of my trip. Anyone have an experience with them? Any pointers about what to ask for or to avoid?
You can try Discount Car & Truck Rentals, they have over 250 car rental branches across the world. With more than thirty years experience in the rental car rental industry you can rent with confidence knowing our support networks are always there to help. Discount Car Rental and Truck Rental have pioneered the "Free Customer Pick up and Return service" for hassle free care hire experience.
robin9901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:59 AM   #5

There are lots of discounted car rentals.. you could check it via internet...
Old 06-08-2009, 04:20 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by phule View Post

I couldn't open the site, I guess it doesn't exist anymore..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitengine_hannah View Post
There are lots of discounted car rentals.. you could check it via internet...
Yes, there are a lot of discounted car rentals.. One should just have the patience to search in the internet. You can find a many cheap and hot deals.
lifeplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:02 AM   #7

Hi

Easycar is a good option with reasonable rates. Thanks for providing the link. If you are looking for Coach hire for any ocassions. We are the company providing coach hire for you from social events to any of your family trip almost in all over UK. We can offer comfortable and luxurious coach hire at a competitive rate that can afford easily. its Coach Hire in London and Europe.
rozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:35 AM   #8

I am totally agree with Mr. Phule

i think he provided us some useful information here.
So,
Follow according to him.

You also take help from me . You also can asked questions frequently.

Thanks
Old 12-11-2010, 07:29 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by phule View Post
I found out about EasyCar ( Low cost car rental. Find cheap car hire today ? easyCar ) just last week. It looks to be a great idea and very well priced. I've been thinking about getting a day rental for a drive out of London on the 25th or the 26th of my trip.

I am totally agree with Mr. Phule

i think he provided us some useful information here.
So,
Follow according to him.

You also take help from me . You also can asked questions frequently.

Thanks

hawi is offline   Reply With Quote