ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > General Travel
Click Here to Login

Old 02-11-2015, 04:15 AM   #1

favorite tourist destination in world

Which is your favorite tourist destination in world?

parmeshwarandaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 12:42 AM   #2
ITYT Cabin Crew

According to me Bali is the best place to tour. Their culture is very unique and traditional that makes tour memorable and tourist really like to spend time with their Cultural activities.

Old 02-16-2015, 05:21 PM   #3

Thailand. Something for everyone. Old history, beautiful beaches, jungles, national parks, elephants, friendly people and good food. If you like partying you can do it in Thailand. If you just want to relax in a cheap beach area you can do that in Thailand. If you like shopping you can do that in Thailand.

Thailand has good transportation. Rail service, cheap bus routes, discount airlines. Bangkok has a subway, an overhead rail service called the Skytrain and a dedicated rail service between Suvarnabhumi Airport and the city called the Airport Rail Link. There is long distance rail service from the top of Thailand to the bottom of Thailand and with connections all the way through Malaysia to Singapore.

Hotels and hostels available for backpacker - thrift travelers with tight budgets as well as hotels for luxury tourists who want 5 star accommodations. Food is great! Probably the best tasting food you can get in this part of the world. But if you prefer Western foods or other ethnic choices you can usually find that too. (Many familiar fast food outlets to keep the kids happy; McDonalds, KFC, Burger Kings, Pizza Hut, etc.)

Shopping and nightlife. Bangkok and major cities have modern malls. Bangkok has enough shopping to keep most shoppers happy. Discount shopping in Pratunam area, flea market type shopping at Chatuchak, various locations for street vendor shopping and luxury malls too. You have nightlife in Bangkok and other cities like Phuket, Hua Hin and Pattaya. Nightlife in Thailand is very popular even with tourists from nearby countries like India, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Bangkok, and Thailand in general, often is used as a starting point for visiting nearby countries like Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia even overland. Cheap flights available too for Vietnam or Singapore. In Thailand, for Bangkok and many cities popular with tourists, you can sign on to tours as you need them in person. Travel agencies and many larger hotels have tours you can get within a day's notice.

Thailand - something for everyone!
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 01:13 AM   #4
ITYT Cabin Crew

As per my opinion if you love animals and Wildlife than South Africa is best place to tourist point of view where you can get a chance to work with Volunteers and animals and enjoy Wildlife with friends and family.
lionpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 01:15 AM   #5
ITYT Cabin Crew

Hi............. Number of wonderful destinations available in World. India is the beautiful country and favorite tourist destination of more visitors.
poojamhatre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 04:10 AM   #6
ITYT Cabin Crew

favorite tourist place is Kerala in India
anushamehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 04:32 AM   #7
ITYT Cabin Crew

My favorite tourist place is Shimla in India
Old 12-15-2015, 08:17 AM   #8
ITYT Cabin Crew

My favorite tourist place is France.

Indian Holidays
anushamehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 06:47 AM   #9
ITYT Cabin Crew

Singapore is my favorite tourist destination in the world.

Singapore is a fabulous country and even more fabulous holiday destination. But the great thing about a Singapore holiday is that the country has so much to offer to a random tourist
surender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 02:37 PM   #10

Thailand, Bali and Island... and yes, once in a life time I would like to spend some time in polar regions. I love to visit natural places and extreme weather conditions. Don't know when the luck will strike.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:10 AM   #11

my favorite place visit Kerala in India..

SimranSial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:38 AM   #12
ITYT Cabin Crew

My favorite tourist place is Maldives
Old 02-18-2016, 01:18 AM   #13

I'm frankly to say, Kerala is one of tourist destinations in India. I like very much of Houseboats safari, Beach trip and more attractive places there.
laura_helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 04:34 PM   #14

According to me, Spain is amazing tourist destinations. We(me and my wife) went there in 2012 and certainly, we had a lot of fun there. It was really memorable time there. Indeed, We will trip to Spain once again.
trip to spain
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:57 AM   #15

The Spain is one of my favorite place in the world. Last time, i went to spain with my family for our vacation. we visit all the places using the Routeperfect website.We will plan to visit in spain of our another vacation also. Spain is the best place for touristers.The tourist guide is also available there.

stevemartinfast is offline   Reply With Quote