ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > General Travel
Click Here to Login

Old 02-04-2010, 06:38 AM   #1

The most romantic places on Earth…and beyond

Hi

Italy: has so much to offer to lovers with its romantic past. To capture the true beauty of the place, stay outside of the city at a nearby hamlet in the greater Tuscany region and relish a glass of wine on your villa`s patio. If a villa is not what you fancy then go in for a simple front-row table on a summer evening at a waterside restaurant, order a mouthwatering pizza and a glass of Brunello.

Paris : The very name Paris is so exotic that every time it`s mentioned it raises alluring images of romance. With the city of lights ruling the hearts of romantics and travellers from across the globe it`s by far considered to be the Mecca of love. Visit the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Musée du Louvre or simply walk down the streets, love is in the air in Paris. There`s much to see and do in Paris regardless of the season, but expect better weather during the summer months. And don’t mind the security cover around a certain Sarkozy and Carla cooing at a café around the corner.

Keep sharing and reading
Thanks

james47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:26 PM   #2

Hello,
Thanks for sharing these wonderful tips. Keep sharing like this.

Thank you
mike

mike18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:32 AM   #3

I would suggest nature lovers to go to Ireland. It’s lush green and there are lots of beautiful palaces and castles, just like in the fairy tales. Ireland is an outstanding destination for a romantic honeymoon. It offers so many wonderful things to see and do.
jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:38 AM   #4

A agree! I Agree ! Italy and Paris are of course best places for romance and perhaps favourite destination for newlyweds. Here are few more destinations where you can go for romance:

Bali, Malaysia
Bruges, Belgium
Fez, Morocco
Jaipur, India
Monte Carlo, Monaco
Paris, France
Venice, Italy
Barcelona, Spain
Florence, Italy
Old 01-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #5

I Agree best places for romance... also
Benaulim & Colva Beach is also good Romantic Getaways for Beach Lovers in India...
Kr.kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:41 AM   #6

Thanks for sharing This post ...you are righ the most romantic place of earth is italy . but in my opinion the most romantic place in earth is Switzerland i would love to visit there in furture
Old 09-07-2013, 04:13 AM   #7

The most romantic places

If you wanna destination outside India ..then i suggest Maldives. Maldives can be regarded as one of the topmost honeymoon destinations of the world and to make it easy on the couples Maldives tourism has come up with various Maldives holiday packages.
manyasingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:27 AM   #8

It is really wonderful place for couples, family and friends.
nainikareddy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:56 AM   #9

well i'll suggest you Venus, italy, London, Mombasa, Nairobi these are the most romantic places on earth for me
jackwilliam86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:38 AM   #10
ITYT Cabin Crew

Obviously, Italy and Paris truly deserves the top rank on the list of romantic travel places. We can also add the Bali as the third romantic and beautiful place on the earth for the honeymooners. It has a beautiful coastline with sparkling beaches and diverse landscape.
elvisbursnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:26 AM   #11
ITYT Cabin Crew

well, right above all the destination is fantastic for tours and holiday but you can move south Africa, it is also one of best tourist destination where you can get a chance to see animals with volunteers.

lionpark is offline   Reply With Quote