ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > General Travel
Click Here to Login

Old 12-15-2015, 08:11 AM   #21
ITYT Cabin Crew

Shimla and kerala is the best place for honeymoon.

anushamehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:04 AM   #22
ITYT Cabin Crew

Here are the list of Top Honeymoon Destinations from India, i hope every Indian will love this destination list.

1. Switzerland
2. Maldives
3. Mauritius
4. Paris
5. Phuket
6. Australia
7. Singapore

If you are a newly married couple and planning for honeymoon, i would recommend for Switzerland Holiday, Switzerland is a top destination for honeymoon travelers from all over the world.

surender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:49 AM   #23

hi,
For me, My top honeymoon places are:
Paris
Singapore
Germany
Italy
Goa
kerala
Switzerland
SimranSial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:15 AM   #24

best honeymoon place
Shimla
Kodaikanal
Munnar
Goa
Thailand
Maisoor
Malaysia
Nepal
SimranSial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:41 AM   #25

If you are looking for travel locations which are suitable for couples in India, Here are few suggestions ...

1. Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir:
Famous for lush valleys, sparkling lakes, high mountains and picturesque scenery.

2. Rajasthan:
Visitor attractions: Luxury desert destination with rides on camels and elephants.

3. Goa:
Famous for pristine beaches, scenic views, warm weather and a lot of fun and activity.

4. Nainital, Uttarakhand:
Famous for charming lakes, beautiful scenery, boat rides and pleasant weather.

5. Darjeeling, West Bengal:
Visitor attractions: Rock Garden, sunrise from Tiger Hills, Batasia Loop, Peace Pagoda.
AnkitaSharmaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 01:39 PM   #26

Thanks for sharing this informative information. I am aware of one good travel agency where you can have fantastic offers on some city breaks to selected places to enjoy at reasonable price.
honeymoon in europe
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 06:00 AM   #27
ITYT Cabin Crew

1. Maldives - The islands of Maldives are a recent addition in the lists of top honeymoon locales around the world and have gained fame slowly over a period of time

2. Ladakh, India - Ladakh in India - one of the most beautiful and romantic resorts for a honeymoon. It is worth to visit such places as 'Munlend', 'small Tibet' or 'Last Shangri-la'. Ladakh - the perfect spot for newlyweds

3. Bali, Indonesia - Bali is a perfect destination for honeymooners

4. France - One of the most popular honeymoon destinations amongst couples from across the globe is the country of France

5. Kashmir, India - Kashmir are the most preferred choice of the nature-lovers, honeymooners, adventure-enthusiasts and seekers of spirituality.

6. Mauritius - Mauritius is a pleasant destination to enjoy one of the most important holidays of your life, your honeymoon.

7. Singapore - Singapore is an Asian country which is known all over the world for beauty and hospitality. It is also most popular honeymoon destination in the world

8. Switzerland - Switzerland is one of the most beautiful and smallest countries located in central Europe. There are several romantic activities for couples, so its also one of the popular honeymoon destination

9. Spain - Spain honeymoons are meant to be memorable so make sure you make this as a destination whether you're planning your first honeymoon

10. Thailand - Thailand is a most popular destination for honeymooners for a number of reasons specially Indian new married couples. This group of islands is not only exotic and vibrant. Thailand holiday will offer you the same high standard of luxury, with only the location making a significant difference to your experience.
Old 02-18-2016, 01:49 AM   #28

Thanks to all members, you share wonderful honeymoon places in all over world, I like this information.
laura_helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:09 AM   #29

Thank you for posting most popular honeymoon places. It really helped me a lot. We finally selected Paris, France for our honeymoon. My friend told me that Paris is most romantic place for visiting. Kudos to everyone!
planning a trip to*france
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 07:13 AM   #30
ITYT Cabin Crew

Romance has a different meaning for every couple, I went to Mauritius with Dubai for honeymoon, This was really a great combination of best beaches in the world followed by fun filled Dubai.

There are lots of honeymoon destinations in the world, like Paris, Mauritius, Maldives, Switzerland and many more.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:16 AM   #31

If you want to go through more deeply in honeymoon places-
Aruba
Kuba
Jamaica
Boniare
Bahamas
Curacao
Grenada
Panama
St. Martin
Tobago
Turks

Additionally these places are more useful and beautiful for family trips, wedding, summer holiday etc.