ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > General Travel
Click Here to Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2009, 02:54 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8
Visit Egypt

Egypt has a unique location in the middle of the world, centered between the East and the West occupying the North East corner of Africa. It has 2 seas in its borders; from the North is the Mediterranean Sea and from the East is the Red Sea. Its neighbors are Sudan from the South and Libya from the West.

The mother tongue in Egypt is Arabic but other languages are widely spoken such as English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. The main religious is Islam about 75% of the population is Moslems while the other 25% are Christians.

The population of Egypt is about 67 million person. The capital is Cairo; the population of it is about 16 million person.

__________________
portugal holidays | Cheap flights to Sharm Egypt
Cheap Egypt holidays | Flights to Egypt

__________________

Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:40 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8
Egypt is a nice place to visit, me and my wife are planning to have our honeymoon in egypt , thanks for the valuable information.
__________________

Jackson C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:12 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8
Egypt has only two seasons. The country receives the least rainfall in the world. The mild winter that lasts from November to April is the best time to visit. Throughout Egypt, days are warm or hot and nights are cool.
__________________
family holiday
low cost holidays
last minute holidays
Ryan Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.



Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0