ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > General Travel
Click Here to Login

Old 02-02-2010, 07:07 AM   #1

Where is the best place to visit in the world?

Hi

My self James from U.K. I want to know Where is the best place to visit in the world? Keep sharing and reading

Thanks

james47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:50 AM   #2

Hello friends

The Golden Temple in India, which is often called the “Darbar Sahib or Harmandar Sahib” by the Indians, is one of the oldest places of worship for the ‘Sikhs’ and is located in Amritsar, Punjab. It is considered one of the holiest, blessed and sacrosanct places in India. It is a symbol of both beauty and peace. The temple is surrounded by a small man-made lake which has tons and tones of fishes in it. This lake is supposed to have holy water. The temple can be entered from four different sides and thus symbolizes openness, acceptance. This concept is based on the old tents which were open from all four sides, welcoming travelers from all directions.
The Golden Temple has three holy trees. There is also a small Sikh Museum near the Ghanta Ghar in Amritsar which is very rich in information, especially for the first time visitors. The entire top of the temple is made of pure gold and thus adds a lot of pride and beauty to the entire temple.
During the earlier days, this place was a huge lake surrounded by a thin line of forests. It is also said that Buddha journeyed to find out the real meaning of life spent some considerable time in this place. The first guru of the Sikh community called the Guru Nank also used to meditate in this peaceful place and years after he passed away, many of his disciples kept coming back to the site and then it finally became a sacred place. It was during the Fifth Guru, Arjana when the Temple was finally built 1604. It was Guru Arjan who installed the “Guru Granth Sahib” in the temple and appointed the first reader in August 1604. The temples architecture is that of both Hindu and Muslims. On many occasions, it was destroyed by a certain set of community and rebuilt by the Sikhs.

Thanks for all friends

maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #3

Singapore is a best place to travel in the world.
liza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #4

switzerland is a best place to visit..
mitcheljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:09 AM   #5

The only one place in the world is famous for n that is "switzerland".
ruthlopez22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:16 AM   #6

If you could tell us about your area of interest then we can suggest much better place to visit.
Lancer786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:17 AM   #7
ITYT Cabin Crew

Folowing are the best Places Which Everyone Wan't to Visit gain and again
NewYork
Malesia
Las Vegas
Paris
Singapore
Germany
Italy
Australia
Switzerland
sheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:02 AM   #8

I’d like to recommend Virginia which is ideal place for romantic travelers as well as family holidays with lots of facilities for tourists and affordable prices as well. Some of the best places are located over there like Shenandoah Valley, Luray Caverns, Shenandoah National Park and Luray Zoo.
Moreover, there are lots of restaurants and good hotels for lodging where you can easily spend your holidays especially in Shenandoah Valley.
jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:01 AM   #9

Paris is one of the beautiful place in the world.
Baltazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by james47 View Post
Hi

My self James from U.K. I want to know Where is the best place to visit in the world? Keep sharing and reading

Thanks
I don't think you can go wrong with Thailand. Thailand has a little for everyone. Thailand has scenic park areas, rural villages, elephants, jungles, beautiful beaches, nightlife and friendly people. The weather is warm year round, just like summertime! Thailand is popular with backpackers, thrift travelers and wealthy travelers - something for everyone!

Tourism is their number one business for Thailand. They have excellent transportation right from the airport and throughout the country. Buses, trains and discount airlines are available. Bangkok is the capital city and has a great city rail service. There is the Skytrain, Airport Rail Link, buses and cheap meter taxis available.

Hotels and hostels are available at economy prices. But you can also choose to stay in 4 and 5 star hotels if that is your wish. Excellent restaurants to choose from. And there are also many cheap street food vendors, food courts and restaurants in supermarkets for the economy travelers.

From most countries in Europe, US, UK, Oz, Canada, NZ you can get a free 30 day Visa Exemption on arrival at the airport.

Thailand will be cheaper than Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and many other places. Many tourists use Thailand as a jump off point for visits to nearby Laos, Malaysia and Cambodia.

Up to you!
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:53 AM   #11

I love to visit Las Vegas, Spain and Hawaii.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #12

If you are looking for a place which has a lot to offer like culture, food, languages, landscapes, monuments, villages, cities etc, then India is the place for you...
georgescifo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #13

There is many place for visiting in the world. Recently, I can back from my tour to Israel. It is very beautiful place for spending holidays. I enjoyed lot there and would love to there again...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

read more
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:38 AM   #14

There are so many best places in the world that we must have to see at least once. I like to see Beaches, resorts, National parks, Natural beauty. France, Mexico, UK, Spain, United State, Germany etc are best places in the world. Sydney, Paris and New York are personally my favourite places in the world.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:53 AM   #15

I think you should visit Malaysia and try to ride in a taxi Penang. You'll surely enjoy the views in that place. The people in there are so friendly too.
mktroadhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:59 PM   #16

Traveling is a passion for many people and also there are many people who likes to go for travel.Many popular destination around the world where people can go for travel.Switzerland is one of the most popular destination for that.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #17

Last year i visit Washington DC there was a great place but i recommended to visit a Hike at Great Falls Park . very good and decent place to visit with your family and friend ....
Old 01-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #18

Italy is best place to visit.As I am the person who live in Italy for 3 years now and I enjoy every day of my being here. It's a beautiful country with its rich history and its own lifestyle. There's no place like this.
places to see in italy
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:32 AM   #19

However it depends on the person whether a traveller wants to do something adventure, nature walk, heritage or pilgrimage tour. BTW. Here are few destinations which are most famous and of course most touristy:

Venice, Italy

San Francisco, California

Waikiki, Hawaii

Rome, Italy

Hong Kong, China

Barcelona

Zurich

Sydney

Washington D.C.

and Singapore
Old 08-27-2013, 01:08 AM   #20

In my opinion one of the best places to visit in the world is Israel which is renowned as Holy land due to the presence of three major religions in the world. There are many beautiful eye catching sites such as Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Tel Aviv and many more. You can explore the rich cultural and diversified history of such exotic destination.
______

ShenkinHotel.com - A Boutique Hotel in Tel Aviv

jackiefuller is offline   Reply With Quote