ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > Non-travel
Click Here to Login

Old 08-13-2009, 01:22 AM   #1

Learning of the English language

Hello guys! A thorough learning of the English language is significant in many aspects thus the training of intensive English courses. What I admire most about the idea is the advantage to a broader worldview and understanding between cultures.

lorian80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:27 AM   #2

Greater way to communicate

Learning the English language is a great way for all of us to have the chance to communicate with other Nationalities. This is considered to be the Universal language.

sanjugibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #3

The best way to learn is start using the language, talking with someone who speaks better than you and want to help you. Good Luck.
james_smart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:19 AM   #4

Hello
Many students and teachers have asked this question, and the answers are as different as the people asking the question. Here I will give you several tips for learning English. They are based on my own experience in learning languages. These tips helped me when I learned a foreign language, and I hope that they will help you as you work on improving your English.

1. Want to learn. First of all, you must want to learn. If you are not interested in learning English, no class will help you, no book will help you, and no hints will make it easier. If you are not interested, you will find reasons to avoid studying, and whenever you do study, it will be very difficult. So you have to be honest with yourself. Ask yourself, "Do I really want to learn English?" If you can't answer "yes" to this question, it is better for you to set English aside until you're ready and willing to learn.
  2. Identify your motivation. Next, you need to identify your motivation. Ask yourself, "Why do I want to learn English? Why do I want to improve my English?" Some people want to learn English to get a better job, or to be considered for a promotion. Other people may need to learn English to attend university or school. Still other people may want to learn English so they can enjoy life in America more, by being able to understand movies and TV, and make friends with their American neighbors. Each person is different, so their motivations will be different also. If you have identified your motivation, it will be easier for you to learn English, because it will help to encourage you as you learn English.
  3. Set goals. Once you have identified your motivation, you can set some goals for learning English. Having goals will help you to remember what areas you want to work on, and it will help you to see your progress.
    Ask yourself, "What are my goals? What areas would I like to improve?" Pronunciation? Listening comprehension? Would you like to increase your vocabulary? Do you want to know what to say when you go to the bank, the doctor, shopping? Think about what your goals are, and review once in a while to see that you are making progress toward your goals.
shanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:06 AM   #5

Mostly people speak English language in India. If anybody want to spoke English, don't hesitate speak with anybody who speak better then you. Forget grammar during speaking, don't translate to your mother language.
sunooze321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:37 AM   #6

Best way to learn English is you should communicate in English.Don't feel hesitate.
poojamittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 05:59 AM   #7

learning english is important to every person in this period of time. because it is needed in every sector.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:19 AM   #8
ITYT Cabin Crew

Now days, English is important language. It is used in various sectors. It is necessary to learn English. Firstly, you should be well-known the grammar and second is communicate with other people in English.
poojamhatre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 12:34 AM   #9
ITYT Cabin Crew

English is the official language in a large number of countries. It is need in every sector. You can start it from reading English Newspaper
rilwanaabbas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:39 AM   #10
ITYT Cabin Crew

English is the global language. Start English conversation with your friends.

anushamehta is offline   Reply With Quote