ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > Travel Technology
Click Here to Login

Old 02-10-2010, 06:32 AM   #1

Best city in Europe for travel??

Hello Friends,
What's the best place in Europe?" this is very typical question as impossible to answer if we all lusted after exactly the same place, the world would likely wobble out of its orbit from the weight imbalance. But there comes a time when ask to telling people what their favorite places ought to be without knowing their likes, dislikes, or inseam measurements. There are many beautiful cities like London,England,British Museum free, Tate Modern if you like modern art, Victoria and Albert Museum Decorative arts, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Palace.Amsterdam,Holland.But tourist like the one place .
Buckingham Palace and Amsterdam city.
Thanks

smith47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:49 AM   #2
ITYT Cabin Crew

Europe is absolutely packed with history along with some of the most ingenious architecture in the world. The ancient buildings and bridges alone are worth the trip as they are truly an awesome sight, and there are museums in just about every city. However, the cities are only part of the incredible sights that Europe has to offer.

mandywilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:08 PM   #3

There are so many great cities in Europe. Most recently my wife and I were in Amsterdam and we had a blast. St. Petersburg is also one of my favorite cities. Both, however, are best visited in the summer. The white nights in St. Petersburg in June are pretty cool. Given that my business involves romance, London and Paris also have to be at the top. I guess it depends what you're looking for. In addition to providing a lot of historical sites and sights, food is one of my own main qualifiers.
mrhoneymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:29 AM   #4

I would like to suggest you to visit Croatia. There are many tourists visit here from all corner of the world. Croatia is old and beautiful like most of European countries.

Beat Regards,
jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:02 AM   #5

There is a lots of tourist places.
ruthlopez22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 03:49 AM   #6

Best Harlem Fabrics

Thanks to share your great informative question about the best place in Europe in my suggestion is Italia is the best place in Europe save and clean envirment with different style of food and culture and some historical places in Italy in my opinion Italy is the best part of Europe.
http://www.welcometoharlemhiddentreasures.com
Old 05-10-2010, 07:44 AM   #7

Best Harlem Fabrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith47 View Post
Hello Friends,
What's the best place in Europe?" this is very typical question as impossible to answer if we all lusted after exactly the same place, the world would likely wobble out of its orbit from the weight imbalance. But there comes a time when ask to telling people what their favorite places ought to be without knowing their likes, dislikes, or inseam measurements. There are many beautiful cities like London,England,British Museum free, Tate Modern if you like modern art, Victoria and Albert Museum Decorative arts, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Palace.Amsterdam,Holland.But tourist like the one place .
Buckingham Palace and Amsterdam city.
Thanks

Thanks to share your nice informative question about the travel section like your said in the topic best city in Europe in my suggestion the best city of Europe is Florence beautiful invirments and culture and weather is wonderful people are peace minded that why I recommend the Florence.
http://www.welcometoharlemhiddentreasures.com
Best African Fabrics
Old 02-28-2013, 05:10 AM   #8
ITYT Cabin Crew

Europe is really a nice destination, lot of attractions are here! I love Europe!
rajesh447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:04 AM   #9
ITYT Cabin Crew

As per the audience's voting, Porto is elected as a best travel destination of the Europe in 2014. It has amazing landscapes, river and magnificent bridges by taking a cruise on this majestic river. It is also one of the largest cities of the Europe.
elvisbursnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:45 AM   #10
ITYT Cabin Crew

Paris, Rome, Venice, Amsterdam, Berlin and Istanbul is top European city to travel enjoy your happy moment of life with family. you can also you can find several best tourist destination and gateway.
lionpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 12:07 AM   #11

Try norway & sweeden, Norway - is the happiest place in the world just do a short visit and you will enjoy the trip.
zoplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 01:30 AM   #12
ITYT Cabin Crew

Barcelona in Spain, Rome in Italy and London in United Kingdom is a best European city for travelers, where you can go for holiday with friends and family to make an unforgettable trip.
lionpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 03:44 AM   #13
ITYT Cabin Crew

Hi........... Europe is travel destination in world. Some cities are most famous to see following :

• Rome
  • Paris
  • London
  • Florence
  • Barcelona

poojamhatre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
european cities, romantic cities