ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > Travel Technology
Click Here to Login

Old 07-20-2009, 06:37 AM   #1

Safety in Mexico

Be aware of your surroundings. Watch the people around you and pay attention to who is doing what and who is paying attention to you. Mexican culture dictates that a woman looking at a man could be misinterpreted as attraction, so don't stare, but be aware.

Being drunk makes you an easy target . . . So if you are going to hit the bars . . . know your limits, don't go alone, stay in well lit areas, if you are walking and find that the way home is dark or deserted, go back to the first open business and have them call you a taxi.

Thieves like to choose isolated areas to do their dirty work, so avoid being places where there aren't a lot of other people.

Solanki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:30 AM   #2

IMO, Mexico is one of the safest places in the world. I just returned from Chihuahua on last month and I had no problems with anyone or anything. The people were amazingly friendly it was nothing like I had expected. I would recommend you to go there and have fun.

jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:32 AM   #3

Best Harlem Fabrics

Thanks to share your nice informative information about the Mexico and safety tips when we are Traveling to Mexico avoid those steps when we are alone in Mexico I am agree about in that topic in this forum site.
http://www.welcometoharlemhiddentreasures.com

Best African Fabrics
Old 01-09-2015, 05:33 AM   #4

I think these are the precautions that needs to be taken at any place in the world, why just Mexico?
erica.brooks is offline   Reply With Quote