ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > General Aviation
Click Here to Login

Old 04-18-2003, 08:49 AM   #1

New GA Travel Magazine

I'd just like to let everyone know about a new GA travel and lifestyle magazine that launched this past January.

Aviator's Guide includes stories about great destinations to take your friends and family to in your GA airplane, as well as service stories on how to make GA travel safer and more fun.

It's an up-beat read designed not just for the pilot but for the pilot's family as well. Recent stories include:

Yipes! My Marriage Is A No-Fly Zone

Putting Your Heirs In The Air: How to Make Flying With Children Safe and Fun

Putting Your Airplane To Work: Flying GA For Business Travel

How To Travel GA With Your Pets

Plus many, many great destination stories.

Our next issue will include a round-up of 10 top fly-in Golf destinations and an interview with John and Martha King on how to manage those frequent go/no-go decisions on cross-country trips.

Please check us out online at http://www.aviatorsguide.com and if you like what we're doing, subscribe to the magazine.

Thanks, and safe flying.

sean

seanfulton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:34 AM   #2

Emblem

Thanks to share your nice informative information about GA magazine in this forum site I really like your link all information in this website about life style and travel spot location all about the nature I am interested in your link you post in the forum.
Best African fabrics, Harlem Mud cloth , Cotton African fabrics, wholesale quilting fabrics silks, Kente cloth, Batik, Woven, Lace, Yara African Fabrics