ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > HOT Travel Deals
Click Here to Login

Old 09-10-2006, 03:06 AM   #1

Thumbs up Discover Wholesale Travel - This is AMAZING

I was introduced to the world of wholesale travel and let me tell you it's a nice world to be in! Did you know that most hotels, resorts, and cruise lines have vacancies on an ongoing basis? They find that participating in "Vacation Package" programs is an excellent form of advertising and promotion to attract guest.

It's obvious that a vacant room is not making any money at all. Therefore they offer these rooms at wholesale prices. I can't speak for all of us, but I know that I spend money in the local restaurants, bars and shops in or around my accommodations. This is the exact reason why these properties offer great savings.

What I have discover is a lifetime travel membership that includes 20 discount membership cards that offers up to 75% off on all your travel & leisure needs.

These cards have discounts for the following items:
  • Hotel Rooms & Resort Properties,
  • Condos & Beach Houses,
  • Car Rentals,
  • Cruises,
  • Golf & Ski packages,
  • Theme Parks and Campground admissions,
  • and much more!
Also included is an unlimited supply of mini-vacations (three days & two nights), complete with complimentary lodging accommodations. These mini-vacations can also be giving away. Are you stuck on ideas for what to get that person that has everything!? Can't go wrong giving a vacation away!

I would like to share this package with others so leave me a message or email at "blacklight at helloworld dot com".

Oh, almost forgot to mention that you also get 5 bonus cruises on ships such as Carnival. Don't ever pay retail again as you can travel nationally or internationally!
Bolade is offline   Reply With Quote