ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > HOT Travel Deals
Click Here to Login

Old 09-19-2006, 04:58 AM   #1
nathan_oo009

Arrow How many points will you give to Orlando?

From theme parks and aqua rides, to movie magic and animal safaris – the choice of amenities in Orlando is simply outstanding. Take a tour of exotic marine life, then swim with the dolphins and other sea creatures; or hop on an adventure ride or two. When theme park thrills and spills get all too much, why not spend the day fishing, golfing or visiting Orlando's tranquil botanical gardens. That’s why city of Orlando is the first choice for people looking for family vacation.

That's right, Orlando is a magnet for people from all over the place who have a mind to relax and explore the country sensibilities. You will be able to retreat to the solitude of a lakeside dwelling will prove to be one of the smartest decisions you'll ever make.
If we compare Orlando with other cities in USA, there is a huge difference. For me if there could be any dream city for a family to spend their holidays it is Orlando. It has everything for all ages. We went their in August and we really had a fun and frolic time. It is unforgettable. We enjoyed like anything be it the water parks or the Walt Disney World. I will definitely recommend you Orlando and will give 10 out of 10. May be because my trip was well planned as we bought a travel package of $199 of Disney from Orlandoholidaydeals.com
Well I enjoyed a lot but how about you? How many points will you give to Orlando? (Out of 10) 7, 8, 9 or 10