ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > HOT Travel Deals
Click Here to Login

Old 07-21-2006, 09:19 AM   #1
nathan_oo009

Arrow plz read it If you want to acheive something

Hi friends, plz read the following very very carefylly.lts for your benefit.We all want to be successful. Whether it's getting to the weight you want. Getting the job you want. Writing the book you've always promised yourself you would write. Reaching the golf handicap you want. Ensuring you take exercise every day. Improving your concentration in meditation. Whatever it is we all have something that we want to be successful at. We just want to be a successful. We believe that it is part of the human nature to want to be the best at something: to achieve. To have something that we can feel proud of. We may not all measure success in the same way but we want to be successful.

So, if you are having difficulty reaching your goals or you feel you have little or no chance of success in whatever you want to do I would bet that the blockage is being caused by your ego.
Let me explain.
You see what dominates our lives is fear, laziness and procrastination. The strong feeling of ‘I don't want to leave my comfort zone’. We all have become lazy. There is only one phrase remained-“that’s a matter of luck”.
NO wake up, God has given every one the same powers. We just have to utilize those powers. We have to throw out the garbage from our mind. We have to change our way of thinking. My advice to you is take a break. Change your atmosphere. Infact you should go on a vacation. Far from your work & home. Just enjoy from inside your soul, throw your tensions. Start a new task of ‘how to be successful’ ,You will not need anybody else to give you lecture. Think about it, write it if you want. You have to scarify something to achieve something. Now You have two options-
  1. live regular life as you were living.(very easy)
  2. Be a celebrity, be a star, be a successful person(very hard)
If your option is the 2nd one then you have to start your journey now.
So, the bottom line is -
  • Take a break, go on vacation
  • Get a focus and do something.
  • Make a task sheet
  • Don't worry if you fail, you can't win unless you fail
Your constant fear of what others will think. Of wanting to please other people. Of wanting to be noticed, are all great tricks of the ego to stop you from succeeding. Remember: Ego doesn't like risk taking.
Thanks
For more information on cheap vacations-

http://www.worldleisureclub.com or
http://www.leisuretime4less.com or
http://www.orlandoholidaydeals.com
Old 07-25-2006, 01:29 AM   #2
tarunoo009

thanks

Thanks for the suggesions. I will start my journey from now. Thanks for motivating me. But why you posted your article in 'travel' category. It should be podted in 'self development' category. The web site you mentioned are really good ones. i purchased orlando package in just $49 with no additional cost. thanks again