ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > HOT Travel Deals
Click Here to Login

Old 02-04-2005, 08:47 AM   #1
bcarneiro

Thumbs up Tango in BA

Hi, i'm portuguese and i've been living in Argentina for 4 years now. I've discovered tango and decided to learn how to dance. This year i decided to start working with tango and tourists. I want to organise groups to travel and learn how to dance tango in 1 week, maybe. Do you think it could be an interesting project? Any tip is welcome. Thanks!!
Old 02-04-2005, 11:15 AM   #2
tRaWelAss

Thumbs down Re: Tango in BA

Hay!!!
I was in Argentia last year and I saw two or three tango shows. I prefer other music, so I did not enjoy very much. But I think that it is a very good idea, because today Argentina is very poor country and also a people. So the tourists bring money and ONLY the tourist would like to learn dancing.
PN. Maybe I will come again in Argentina and we can meet.

With Best Wishes

Old 02-05-2005, 05:36 PM   #3
bcarneiro

Post Re: Tango in BA

Hi, thanks for your reply. I know not everybody likes tango but those who like to dance, normally after one class, they keep asking the teacher for private lessons or practices. That's why i thought it could be interesting to dedicate a whole week to tango. Of course there are other tours and interesting things to do besides tango and i plan to take them to a tradicional house in Ushuaia too. Well, thanks for the tip and if you plan to come to Argentina again, of course we could meet.
Old 02-16-2005, 08:14 AM   #4
bcarneiro

Post Re: Tango in BA

Do you have plans to come to Argentina?? Let me know, ok??