ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > HOT Travel Deals
Click Here to Login

Old 10-17-2007, 01:22 AM   #1
miamia

Travel Deals

One of the popular and famous pastime activity is traveling with my family. As I grow up I am very often to go to other places where was usually have an event , just like festivals or even to our grandparents home. One of the fabulous place was in Spain. One of the recommend and highly visited place in the world. I've been in ibiza at my grandparents home.

Tips for you: If you were planning for a trip, its better to plan ahead.

Your trip would be much fine and successful. It was a great opportunity to be with an interesting place.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:48 AM   #2
ozoz

travel

During summer vacation, I went to costa brava hotel and tarragona with my families, enjoying the fresh stunning beaches and gorgeous sight of the bay… Especially, in ibiza, we had a good time, joining the intense dance music parties, very fantastic! In madrid, we visited the historical plazas, monuments and churches. There are a lot of scrumptious food. In the evening, we stayed in the well-equipped hotels at reasonable prices with excellent service. Oh, one more thing, when I chatted with Spanish about their real lifestyle, they are open-minded and kind. I enjoy this trip very much. Which country attract you most? Waiting for your chat.