ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > General Travel Topics > General Travel > HOT Travel Deals
Click Here to Login

Old 02-19-2007, 10:32 AM   #1
International Condo Cards

Unlimited Use International Condo Cards

If you enjoy top-quality accommodations, but also appreciate amazing savings, allow me to introduce you to the International Condo Card. With this membership, you will have UNLIMITED ACCESS & USE to thousands of well-known Wyndham Owned Condos, Hotels, Resorts, and Villas worldwide. Book Online.

Condo "memberships" have been around for years, but were usually limited to exact amounts. This International Condo Card is different. You can use it as many times as you desire. Save all you want, no exceptions. This is the type of value people in the travel industry have been attempting to offer for years, but only now has it been made available through this amazing membership.

This is not Global Resorts Network ($2,999 minimum) Coastal Vacations (doesn't work), GIT (extremely limited in properties and use), or any of company that offers extremely limited locations and properties. You will have the most up-to-date listings, a full time Monday thru Friday staff available to assist you with any booking needs, and the ability to browse/book the member only area 24/7.

Pay an average of $400 per week. Yes, these are WEEKLY stays only. Accommodations will vary usually between $225 - $700 weekly. You will even be able to choose from timeshare properties that timeshare owners pay thousands of dollars for, while you're receiving the same benefits for literally pennies on the dollar.

If this interests you, but you're not sure if the locations will suit your needs, please feel to contact me directly so I may assist you. I would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding this tremendous product. I'm willing to allow you one-time access into the members only area to see for yourself the innate value before you purchase. Keep in mind, others charge $499 or more for these same cards, so I hope you appreciate the cost and value.

Each Card costs only $89.00. This will change the way you travel!

International Condo Cards- Wholesale Travel At Its Best!

I also have extremely easy-to-use certificate vouchers that come to you ALREADY ACTIVATED. There are NO BLACKOUT DATES, LIMITATIONS FOR BOOKING, ALL RESERVATIONS ARE MADE IN-HOUSE, AND SOME EVEN INCLUDE ALL-INCLUSIVE! Simply book and pay the taxes and fees for your accommodations!

Mark (541) 968-4420 - Travel Agent ID#10973
Attached Images
File Type: jpg color side2.JPG (31.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg bw side2.JPG (54.0 KB, 1 views)