ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-19-2013, 10:38 AM   #1

Seeking for brand agency

I am a Shanghainese.Always had that stubborn,rebellious yet feelings of nostalgia.I have always had a soft spot for long cheongsams.Cheongsams have an irreplaceable cultural heritage position in the history of fashion industry. Shanghai is the birthplace of the modern Chinese cheongsam. I grew up in this environment and love A Lane in the Rain area in Shanghai. Development of Chinese clothing was welcomed favourably by Western
audiences. GoodOrient began in 1998 and it has been 14 years since. I am fond of traditional culture. Similarly, there are increasingly more Westerners who share my love and preferences for traditional Chinese clothing and products. From falling in love with cheongsam and the love for Asian culture, we want to introduce all Asian good products to our customers. GoodOrient is not only a brand. More importantly, we emphasize an attitude to life, a recognition for a way of life transcended from a cultural heritage. It is only through this passion and love that GoodOrient has persisted.

As a brand, the merchandise selection process of GoodOrient is very meticulous. From classic cheongsam to costumes or accessories, we impose high standards on our product selection to ensure a one-of-a-kind, unique works of art possessing collectible value.

Life is beautiful, and we should live it to the fullest!

chinese clothing
packagesn is offline   Reply With Quote