ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels
Click Here to Login

Old 08-13-2008, 08:17 AM   #1

are you looking for a good hotel in georgia Tbilisi?

Boutique Hotel Villa is situated on Rustaveli Av., in the heart of charming Tbilisi, in proximity to the Parliament and opposite Marriott and Kempinski hotels. Below and surrounding it are the amazing and iridescent buildings of the Capital.

The hotel allows easy and direct access to all of the city's business, cultural, entertainment and gourmet centers, and yet it also allows its inhabitants to enjoy peace and quiet, away from the bustle and tumult of the city sizzling beneath

intro
invest in georgia - About us
hotelvilla8@yahoo.com

99522920308 + , +972522249095

or1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:39 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by or1321 View Post
Boutique Hotel Villa is situated on Rustaveli Av., in the heart of charming Tbilisi, in proximity to the Parliament and opposite Marriott and Kempinski hotels. Below and surrounding it are the amazing and iridescent buildings of the Capital.

The hotel allows easy and direct access to all of the city's business, cultural, entertainment and gourmet centers, and yet it also allows its inhabitants to enjoy peace and quiet, away from the bustle and tumult of the city sizzling beneath

intro
invest in georgia - About us
hotelvilla8@yahoo.com

99522920308 + , +972522249095
I am sorry but I do not know where exactly in Georgia? Is it the one located in USA? I just heard of Tbilisi that's why I was kinda curious.. I would appreciate if you can give me more information about that place. I will going to surf it on the internet as well..
lifeplayer is offline   Reply With Quote