ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels
Click Here to Login

Old 08-19-2009, 12:59 AM   #1

Cheap Travel Packages

The holiday packages offered by CheapHolidays.com are becoming increasingly popular. You can select form a variety of packages, including the last minute packages with a great budget. These packages offer the best value for your holiday. With CheapHolidays.com, you can build your personalized holiday schedule by setting up your own flights and reserving your accommodation online or by phone.

Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:39 AM   #2

Hello..........

Great job. Thanks for sharing this informative information. These site are really very useful for all. I had check the link ..and yeah affordable i think i had to make some reservations for my trip their next month..

Thanks.

dazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:17 PM   #3

Hey thanks for info about the cheap holidays.To think about cheap holidays in the world,The Cyprus Holidays are the best places.There are many travel agents that are offering many cheap packages in the affordable price to us.But choosing the right Travel Agent is important.As i know Direct Traveller is one such a good one,
robertkeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:38 PM   #4

Hello to all.

I am looking for the best deal to travel to Cancun. I have come across this all inclusive cancun vacation package and wondering if anyone knew of a better deal. Thanks a bunch.

KG Fouts
kgfouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgfouts View Post
Hello to all.

I am looking for the best deal to travel to Cancun. I have come across this all inclusive cancun vacation package and wondering if anyone knew of a better deal. Thanks a bunch.

KG Fouts
You might want to travel down there with the intentions to back pack and find a hotel off the beaten path.
Millie.T.Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #6

Best Harlem Tour

[quote=Harry;13445]The holiday packages offered by CheapHolidays.com are becoming increasingly popular. You can select form a variety of packages, including the last minute packages with a great budget. These packages offer the best value for your holiday. With CheapHolidays.com, you can build your personalized holiday schedule by setting up your own flights and reserving your accommodation online or by phone.

Thanks to share your great informative information in this forum site I want the advices about the cheap fare and travel site to make my travel tour package thanks to share it will be benefits for me for my tour.
Best Harlem Tour
Gospel Tour Harlem
Old 03-24-2010, 05:22 AM   #7

A little about Koh Samui…

Hi All,

I am looking for the best option to travel Koh Samui Island, Thailand,,,,can any one provide me with more details...

Hotels Samui
kohsamuihotels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:19 AM   #8
MarkJhon

Hi Frnds

Me and my frnds looking to go for a historical places in India ..kindly suggest me some good deals and hotels asap.We are planning to go in mid of december...

regards
Old 01-25-2012, 08:37 AM   #9

Wow..Its seems to be interesting deal. Have you ever went any hostel in Jerusalem. If not, must go..highly recommended. You will get fantastic services at very good price. Worth to spend money
hostels in jerusalem
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:48 PM   #10

Hello, I have checked your link an found really this information very useful for me and I would really look forward in future to get my travel package from them.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohsamuihotels View Post
Hi All,

I am looking for the best option to travel Koh Samui Island, Thailand,,,,can any one provide me with more details...
You can try the Tripadvisor for the best recommendation about the hotels and travel packages at Koh Samui Island.

Goodluck!