07-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Continental Hotel , Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam
Opened in 1880, Continental Hotel Saigon has been a central Saigon landmark for almost a century and a quarter. Built in grand colonial style and overlooking the majestic Opera House, Dong Khoi street and Lam Son square, the Continental Hotel could hardly be better situated for business, leisure and shopping.
Continental Hotel Saigon has undergone sympathetic yet thorough restoration in recent years and the hotel now boasts some of the most elegant rooms and public spaces in the city. Comfort and convenience, grace and sophistication, style and service -- Continental Hotel Saigon offers all this and more, making the hotel an ideal choice for discerning travelers, whatever the purpose of their journey.
Luxurious and comfortable with more than a hint of the Continental's historic past, our stunning suites and first-class, deluxe rooms offer plenty of extra space in which to relax, work or just spread out. All rooms enjoy spectacular views across the city over historic Dong Khoi street, the Opera House and Lam Son square Continental Accommodation
Continental Hotel's Amenities
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Private bathroom with toilet kit and slippers
- IDD Telephone and Fax
- Hair-dryer (on request) and Refrigerator
- Bathrobe, VCR
- Fire alarm system and Electric water heater bathtub
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Interconnecting rooms
- Safe deposit box in room
- Guest modern elevator and mini-bar
- Non-smoking room available
- Superior: rooms with garden - municipal theatre view in 34m2.
- Deluxe: rooms with Dong Khoi street - municipal theatre view in 40m2.
- Junior Suite: junior suite offer street - municipal theatre view via balcony and sitting room with daily compliments of coffee, tea, jasmine tea in 53m2.
- Executive Suite: executive suites offer 3 different view: street view via balcony, municipal theatre and garden view with daily compliments of coffee, tea, jasmine tea in 74m2.
- Continental Suite: continental suites offer 3 different view: street via balcony, municipal theatre and garden view with compliments of coffee, tea, jasmine tea in 80m2.
Online Booking Room Rate
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Ristorante Venezia and Continental Palace restaurant
- La Dolce Vita and StarryNite bar
- Massage, Sauna, Steam-bath service and Fitness centre
- Souvenir Shop
- Orchid garden & Catinat Art gallery
- Vehicles for rent
- Travel tour arrangement
- Translation service
- Internet & Email service
- Foreign currency exchange
- Visa extension and air-ticket booking service
- Airport pick-up service
- Conference Center: The meeting rooms can accommodate up to 200 delegates. The luxurious private meeting rooms are ideal for confidential discussions and delicate negotiations. In addition to a fully-equipped and expertly staffed business centre, the hotel also provide guests with secretarial support.
- All rates are in USD, including buffet breakfast, 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
- No extra charge for child under 12 sharing bed with parents (without extra bed).
- Extra bed adds US$ 30/night/person. The Superior room don't have extra bed
- Surecharge ( 24/12) and (31/12/200: USD79/person/night.
- Free daily newspaper and free use of Fitness Center.
- Complimentary fruit basket and city phone calls.
- Check-in time at 14:00 or sooner, Check-out time at 12:00.
- Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Traveler's Cheques, Bank Transfer and Cash.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- These rates are available only for bookings made with our website and NOT available from the hotel directly
Please contact us at:
Vietnam travel agent
Package tour in Vietnam
Highlights of Vietnam