ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels
Click Here to Login

Old 01-22-2008, 02:43 AM   #1

Prestigious place

Spain is one of the most fascinating countries in Europe. It is abound with various opportunities to choose with. Aside from that, there are also many things to see and view in Spain such as their wildlife park as well as trekking. The best place for trekking is at the Aragon; however skiing is also renowned in Spain particularly at the nearby Granada. If you were here around Europe, make use of the time to tour around its magnificent place like there caves, beaches and more. Don’t miss also to stay in some of their prestigious hotels, since it is worth to stay. Such as a Costa del Sol and Costa Brava.

julian1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:49 PM   #2
ITYT Cabin Crew

thanks for the tip. Maybe I will try one of those hotels you recommended. I planned to go to Europe next year and I hope to be able to visit Spain as well. I heard a lot of good things and nice places to go to in Spain. I can't wait to see Frank Gehry's amazing architecture as well.

matthew26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:01 PM   #3

Yeah, living in Europe would be a good place, especially in Spain
Don_pepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:55 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian1984 View Post
Spain is one of the most fascinating countries in Europe. It is abound with various opportunities to choose with. Aside from that, there are also many things to see and view in Spain such as their wildlife park as well as trekking. The best place for trekking is at the Aragon; however skiing is also renowned in Spain particularly at the nearby Granada. If you were here around Europe, make use of the time to tour around its magnificent place like there caves, beaches and more. Don’t miss also to stay in some of their prestigious hotels, since it is worth to stay. Such as a Costa del Sol and Costa Brava.
Not only the place that are wonderful, but also the people.. They seem to be friendly and accomodating.. You can try luxury landmarks hotel in Spain.. anyone would like it with the beautiful landmarks that you can see while staying there.. You can try Gran Hotel Son Net or Hotel Arts Barcelona..
lifeplayer is offline   Reply With Quote