ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2010, 02:19 PM   #1

Tips on finding affordable accommodation

If your looking at great vacations at affordable prices you should always start first by doing an online search. You will be surprise with the number of choices available rather going through you typical phone directory. There are practically millions of holiday packages available to help you on your search and with good books offering excellent online tips and advice. Try to look for good airfare, accommodative hotel stays with free beds & breakfasts and the best package should include promotion offers as well.

Lancer786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:32 AM   #2

Defiantly! Internet is the best way where you can find the cheapest rate of hotels. Moreover, in my last tour of Virginia, I found Virginia bed and breakfast and I got luxuries, reasonable price with ideal location.

Best Regards,

jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:38 AM   #3

good tips

thanks for sharing
WilliamJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:31 PM   #4

Talking Opaque Sites

I'm a big fan of Priceline's "Name Your Own Price". It does take a little bit of getting used to since you won't know the actual hotel until you win it by bidding but you can at least specify a minimum star level that you are willing to accept. I have gotten some fantastic deals this way. They really aren't lying when they say you can get up to 50% off!!

Another site I like to use in conjunction with Priceline is TripDucky.com. I do all my research here first before bidding. It helps me narrow down the lowest bid that I can possibly bid and still win a decent hotel.

Just my 2 cents...
ttrfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:31 AM   #5
MarkJhon

Hi Friend

I think you must explore internet ....for finding affordable accommodation i.e like according to your budget and esp ambience, food and hospitality wise...if you are lokking some hotels in India me and ,y family generally goes at lalit one of the best hotels spread all over India..but its my advise plan according to your budget and check out personally ...don't go with rates and all that might be they are cheaper but u didn't get facilities so check all the conditions and than book
Old 01-07-2011, 12:21 AM   #6

yes its really a good way of finding great deal.. online search help a lot by the way good tips by Lancer. thanks
marknelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:01 AM   #7

hmmm thxxx.....these point are rememberable....good job.....
jeffcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #8

Thanks ) If you are looking for cheap accommodation. You must visit one of my favorite website. I always get some good deal there and save lot of my money...Highly recommended..
Cheap hotels in Israel

Susan is offline   Reply With Quote