|05-18-2013, 02:02 AM||#1|
ITYT Cabin Crew
Join Date: Mar 2013
What are the top 5 tourist attractions in Mumbai ?
Mumbai is dotted with several renowned tourist attractions of all kinds. Below listed are some top among them which are a must-visit.__________________
1. Gateway of India- It is one of the most famous monuments not only in India, but in the world. Built as a memorial for the visit of King George V and Queen Mary, it is attracting millions of tourist from all across the globe since its opening in 1924. Gateway of India is a fine specimen of both Hindu as well as Muslim style of architecture. You can reach here from any part of the city by any mean of transport.
2. Sidhivinayak Temple- One of the most sacred temples in Mumbai. As Mumbaikars are a bit more devoted to Lord Ganesha, this temple has a great importance to them. Visitors never miss visiting here and offering their prayers. Reaching here is also quite easy as you can hop off at Dadar Station and the temple is at just 10 minutes walk from there.
3. Juhu Beach- As Mumbai is situated on the shoreline of Arabian Sea, it has an advantage of being home to some quite beautiful beaches. Juhu Beach is the most famous among them. To spend an evening here is a must. Watching the sun setting in the west and the orange combination of sea and sky is an incredible scene in itself. Also, do not miss out trying some of the popular street food of Mumbai such as Bada Pao and Pao Bhaji. Chowpatty and Marine Drive are also some great tourist attractions in Mumbai to spend a great evening.
4. Haji Ali Dargah- A renowned and extremely sacred place in Mumbai. It was constructed in 14th century and is visited by devotees of all religions and communities alike. The shrine is situated on a island off the shore in Worli. There is a narrow path from the mainland to reach here. Avoid visiting on the time of high tides.
5. Film City- Mumbai is the heart of Indian cinema so one should not miss out catching some action behind the scene. You can watch shooting in the various part of the city but here in Film City, you can be familiar with the whole process of making a film. A must visit.
You can check and book one among the several available hotels in Mumbai as per your requirement and budget.
|10-20-2014, 01:12 PM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2014
good article, thanx body__________________
L'hôtel et restaurant Yasmina offre à ses clients une grande variété de cuisine typique de la région du sud du Maroc et de la région de Ouarzazate tel que la Medfouna, le couscous berbère, et un thé marocain authentique pour des moments inoubliables.
Pour plus d'informations, se il vous plaît visitez le site Web suivant : Hotel Restaurant Tinghir
|01-05-2015, 02:16 AM||#3|
ITYT Cabin Crew
Join Date: Jan 2015
Last year, I was visited at Mumbai, and I can say that Mumbai is the place mixture of chaos, spirituality, poverty, great food, Bollywood and fantastic people. I personally like the Juhu chowpatty beach which is one of the biggest beaches of India.
|09-29-2015, 02:31 AM||#4|
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: New Delhi
There are many beautiful attractions place in the Mumbai, i can say that juhu beach, get way of India, Bollywood film city, and Haji Ali Dargah.
|12-18-2015, 08:57 AM||#6|
Join Date: Nov 2014
Below are the top tourist attractions in Mumbai
1. Gateway of India
2. Heritage Buildings
3. Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
4. Markets and Bazaars
5. Juhu and Marine Drive Chowpatty Beaches
6. Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat
7. Mumbai Dabbawalas
8. Haji Ali
10. Caves and National Park
|hotels in mumbai|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|