ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Car Rental > Hertz
Click Here to Login

Old 03-19-2002, 11:11 AM   #1

preferred select

What kind of up service do you get at ewr or any airport using the preferred select member.

emmett_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2002, 11:11 AM   #2

preferred select

What kind of up service do you get at ewr or any airport using the preferred select member.

emmett_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2002, 05:37 PM   #3
ITYT Navigator

Send a message via AIM to Nugget
Which?

Do you mean the Avis Preferres Select? I've got that card in my travel wallet, but I've never actually used it during a reservation. I tend to favor Hertz exclusively for rentals.

However, there are a few airports where I've found that Hertz Club Gold service is not at all pleasant, such as BWI. BWI Gold service is nothing special and is in fact worse than non-gold service if the weather is cold. I'll be tempted to fall back on Avis when I fly into BWI next.

With Hertz at least, the quality and degree of service received as a Club Gold renter varies widely from airport to airport. I'd never even think of flying into SFO without it, it can easily save you over an hour there.

The most consistently good Club Gold service I've received has been when flying into SAN.
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2002, 05:37 PM   #4
ITYT Navigator

Send a message via AIM to Nugget
Which?

Do you mean the Avis Preferres Select? I've got that card in my travel wallet, but I've never actually used it during a reservation. I tend to favor Hertz exclusively for rentals.

However, there are a few airports where I've found that Hertz Club Gold service is not at all pleasant, such as BWI. BWI Gold service is nothing special and is in fact worse than non-gold service if the weather is cold. I'll be tempted to fall back on Avis when I fly into BWI next.

With Hertz at least, the quality and degree of service received as a Club Gold renter varies widely from airport to airport. I'd never even think of flying into SFO without it, it can easily save you over an hour there.

The most consistently good Club Gold service I've received has been when flying into SAN.
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #5

I would also like to visit there as I have heard about it a lot. I am from India and currently living at Bangalore. Can you please suggest me an itinerary so that I can visit with amusement.
peters123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:56 AM   #6

Indiankalakar.com database has a huge collection of telugu lyrics of telugu songs.

Markamitrasheed is offline   Reply With Quote