ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Airlines & Frequent Flier Programs > Air Canada (AC)
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2009, 10:41 AM   #1

Planning a trip to Toronto!

Hi everybody, recently I have planned a trip to Toronto and I would like to gather as much information about there so that I can have a good trip that will have no problems! I have planned my schedule and the mode but I need to be more updated on that place to stay, food and the rest things about the city.
Please do help me with your suggestions on themů.Thanks!

terrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:51 PM   #2

Re: Planning a trip to Toronto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrance View Post
Hi everybody, recently I have planned a trip to Toronto and I would like to gather as much information about there so that I can have a good trip that will have no problems! I have planned my schedule and the mode but I need to be more updated on that place to stay, food and the rest things about the city.
Please do help me with your suggestions on themů.Thanks!
Hello, since you have planned the schedule and the way of reaching there, you have done the most arrangements and you are half way through the trip. I would advice that you can check out the Corporate Rentals that are available there for a comfortable stay so that you can have the right accommodation. My friend had been there recently and he was quiet pleased with the stay there.
I hope that you would too enjoy the stay there.

hughsilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:22 AM   #3

Yes Toronto is good deal for fun.
ruthlopez22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:24 AM   #4

Toronto has accommodations to suit every taste and budget. If you don't plan to rent a car, you will have easier access to many attractions if you select a downtown hotel.Here's a small sampling of a few of downtown Toronto's finest hotels (all offer baby-sitting and kids programs or scheduled activities):
jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:22 AM   #5

Hello Guys, My name is jasmine..., I'm planning to have a vacation in Toronto what can you advise me?
jasmine2 is offline   Reply With Quote