ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Airlines & Frequent Flier Programs > Air France (AF)
Click Here to Login

Old 11-13-2001, 10:58 AM   #1
ITYT Navigator

Send a message via AIM to Nugget
I wonder if Air France could signifigantly improve their on-time rate by reducing the number of languages they announce in for their CDG->BSL flights? I swear it feels like we sat, waiting to take off, for an extra twenty minutes on my last AF flight while they ran through the safety lecture in French, German, and then English.

Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2001, 10:58 AM   #2
ITYT Navigator

Send a message via AIM to Nugget
I wonder if Air France could signifigantly improve their on-time rate by reducing the number of languages they announce in for their CDG->BSL flights? I swear it feels like we sat, waiting to take off, for an extra twenty minutes on my last AF flight while they ran through the safety lecture in French, German, and then English.

Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2001, 11:50 AM   #3
ITYT Navigator

You would think that they would have some kind of better system (I too have waited for Air France to get underway) for doing the announcements, such as giving them over different channels on the planes audio system, but then you deal with government regulation on everyone hearing them (like many of us pay attention to them anyway.) Based on airlines reluctance to change anything, I donít thing that it will happen.
tycoonjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2001, 11:50 AM   #4
ITYT Navigator

You would think that they would have some kind of better system (I too have waited for Air France to get underway) for doing the announcements, such as giving them over different channels on the planes audio system, but then you deal with government regulation on everyone hearing them (like many of us pay attention to them anyway.) Based on airlines reluctance to change anything, I donít thing that it will happen.
tycoonjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:24 AM   #5
ITYT Cabin Crew

hope this may help you,kinds of airline ,hotel and travel routes in there,
http://www.affordablecruisestours.com
Charlotte0505 is offline   Reply With Quote