|08-19-2004, 10:13 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2004
about low cost airlines
Hello! I am currently reading for my Masters Degree in MSc Marketing. I am required to write a dissertation to complete this degree.__________________
The topic of my dissertation is “The low cost strategy adopted by airlines. Is this approach likely to succeed among all age groups (young groups and old groups)?"
Would you please help me to answer the following questions for the dissertation research?
1. What’s your expectation of an airline travel?
2. How important do you think of the full services during the airline travel (free meal and drinks, entertainments, sleep marks, etc.)?
3. Can you tell me what drive you to travel by (or not by) low cost airline?
4. How do you like their services (such as on time, frequency, response of complaints)?
5. Do you have any comments on their customer service?
6. What’s your comment on the comfort of their airplanes (seats, corridors, hand luggage set, etc)?
7. Do you bother by their secondary airports? (not convenient? etc.)
8. How do you think of their online booking?
9. Can you tell me what your reason is for taking (or not taking) low cost airline next time?
10. Are you going to travel by low cost airline when you are over 65? Why?
11. Can you tell me what your overall impression of low cost airline is?
12. Would you recommend the low cost airlines to other people?
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer these questions!!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|