ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Airlines & Frequent Flier Programs > Continental Airlines (CO)
Click Here to Login

Old 12-17-2002, 06:03 PM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to anthonyanthony Send a message via AIM to anthonyanthony
Do NW Elites Have Same Access to CO Rewards as CO Elites?

As most of you know, one of the benefits to being an elite with OnePass is that you have special access to more (much more) reward availability on CO flights than non-elites.

I am toying with the idea of moving to NW WorldPerks, but there is one important question I don't know the answer to that will go a long way in my decision.

Do NW WorldPerks elites have the same higher access to reward inventory on CO flights as CO elites do?

anthonyanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 10:09 PM   #2

I'm currently a gold elite in the worldperks program. The asnwer to your question is no. There is usually very little, if any, avaliability on standard award tickets, and this is no exception for elites. The best advice that i can give you, stay in the OnePass program. Overall, I think the OnePass program is much better and i'm considering switching to OnePass. I didnt' even know that there was more avaliability on flights for CO elites. That just gives me more of a desire to switch to OnePass.
NWgoldelite is offline   Reply With Quote