|05-12-2005, 12:02 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Salvador, Brazil
How has never dreemed of going to the Amazon? There is so much to se there, you would not believe!!!
Check out this tour!!!
The legendary Amazon is one of the planet’s enigmas. It is the world’s largest river basin, and also the planet’s greatest rainforest. Within the Amazon Basin resides a wealth of life richer than any place else on earth, and millions of species still remain undiscovered.
The Amazonat Lodge was built with great sensitivity to the landscape and concern for the preservation of the environment. Constructed from environmentally approved wood and using screens for windows, the Amazonat Jungle Lodge will enhance your contact with the surrounding nature. Offering walking trails, bird watching tours, boat tours, jungle night treks and survival tours. This Lodge is a truly unique place, situated only one and a half hours drive from Manaus.
Amazon Package – 5D/4N includes:
4 nights at the Amazonat Jungle Lodge. Constructed using only green certified construction material, this lodge offers a swimming pool, restaurant, lake, fitness facilities, library, handcraft store and has it’s own pure mineral water source.
· Jungle night trek looking for giant spiders and fluorescent fungus
· Jungle treks to see flora and fauna with demonstrations of survivial
· Camping overnight in the jungle to experience the Amazon by night (optional)
· Urubu River trip to visit an Igapo (flooded jungle) that includes a
fishing experience and visit to a local Amazon community
· Amazon River Trip to view the meeting of the Amazon River and the
· Fishing trip & Pink Dolphin sighting, bird watching and alligator
International Travel Consultant
Tel.: (55) (71) 3113-4205
Fax: (55) (71) 3341-0728
Toll Free: 1-800-495-8211 or (732) 704-1898
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|