|10-02-2008, 09:29 PM||#1|
Octoberfest in Spain
Spain Octoberfest events:
· First week - Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, has its festival.
· October 4-8 - Barcelona International Erotic Film Festival.
· October 5-14 Sitges, near Barcelona, has the Sitges International Film Festival of Catalonia.
· October 6-15 Barcelona International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
· Second week - The olive growing capital of the world, Jaen, near Granada, has its festival.
· Second week - celebration for the Virgen del Pilar, Aragon's patron saint, which is most celebrated in Zaragoza.
· October 11 - November 9 Festival de Oto ňo major performing arts festival in Madrid.
· October 12 - Dia de la Hispanidad, Spain's national day , also known as Columbus Day.
· Third week - San Pedro, near Marbella, Costa del Sol, has its big festival. cheap accommodation in costa del sol
· October 17-19 Festa de San Lucas, Mondoñedo, Galicia. Arts & crafts, horse fair and the local almond tarts.
· October 18 - Romería de Nuestra Señora de Valme in Dos Hermanas, near Seville. Religious pilgrimage.
· October 19-26 Mostra de Valencia Cinema del Meditterani film festival in Valencia.
· October 20-28 -Valladolid International Film Festival
· October 20-November 4 - 17th Annual Horror and Fantasy film Festival in San Sebastian. cheap hotels san sebastian spain
· October 23-25 Fiesta de la Rosa del Azafrán, Consuegra near Toledo. Festival to celebrate the saffron that is grown in the area. The area around Consuegra is famous for its windmills and inspired Cervantes to include them in Don Quijote.
· Last weekend - Festa de Sant Martirià in Banyoles, Catalonia.
|10-06-2008, 05:16 AM||#2|
ITYT Cabin Crew
Join Date: Oct 2008
Great information. It feels good to celebrate Octoberfest. It's the time for most people for spending time with their friends to relax, unwind and forget all those stuffs related to work...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|