ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels > Other Hotels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2007, 08:14 PM   #1

Accommodation in Spain

I want to make a travel to Spain and I'm afraid of the accommodation there. Because I haven't ever made such a trip and I don't know what to prepare for the trip. I have only found some related sites, lake tahoe hotel , cadiz and apartment spain . I wonder if you could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Aracely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:34 AM   #2

I recommend you Barcelona Apartments
Apartments in city centre of Barcelona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aracely View Post
I want to make a travel to Spain and I'm afraid of the accommodation there. Because I haven't ever made such a trip and I don't know what to prepare for the trip. I have only found some related sites, lake tahoe hotel , cadiz and apartment spain . I wonder if you could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

nieves22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:35 AM   #3

Yes, Spain is a beautiful country in the world to visit. Barcelona and Madrid are both great cities. I feel very lucky to have spent a lot of time in Spain. Some other cities to visit: Salamanca, near Portugual, has beautiful architecture. The Basque country, too. San Sebastian is possibly the most beautiful city in the region, but Bilbao is worth visiting for the Guggenheim museum and old town, and the little seaside village of Hondarabbia. Outside Madrid are towns like Segovia, Toledo, and Avila, Toledo is probably the most famous. And Andalucia in the south, Grenada for the Alhambra, and Cordoba is very charming. Seville is very touristic but the old quarter is fantastic and you have to visit the bull ring for a tour!
The Lonely Planet guide books are always an excellent source of info and they tend to be honest, too—some guidebooks manage to find charm everywhere, but LP tells it like it is, so you don't waste time or money. As for taking the train, I found buses to actually be better. They are quite cheap and reasonably comfortable. A friend and I took the bus from Madrid to Grenada, and then travelled by bus all over Andalucia, and it was fine.
Missed the Picasso museum in Barcelona! I spent too much time in the old town...

santander
Guidogoodjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:02 AM   #4

Yes, Salamanca and Santander are very beautiful, though most of tourists go to only Andalucia. There are many nice places in the north of Spain.

>Guidogoodjo
Oh, did you miss the Picasso museum?
It's a shame, because that is one of my favorite place in Barcelona.
nieves22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:36 PM   #5

Yes, the Picasso museum is unforgettable for me. I'd like to go back again for awhile.
Guidogoodjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:11 AM   #6

costa brava holidays are the most visited by spain travelers there. Have you been there?
lancemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:45 AM   #7

Spain is really so beautiful country that I can't forget it.

Barcelona and Madrid are both great cities. I feel very lucky to have spent a lot of time in Spain. Some other cities to visit: Salamanca, near Portugual, has beautiful architecture. The Basque country, too. San Sebastian is possibly the most beautiful city in the region, but Bilbao is worth visiting for the Guggenheim museum and old town, and the little seaside village of Hondarabbia. Outside Madrid are towns like Segovia, Toledo, and Avila, Toledo is probably the most famous. And Andalucia in the south, Grenada for the Alhambra, and Cordoba is very charming. Seville is very touristic but the old quarter is fantastic and you have to visit the bull ring for a tour!
The Lonely Planet guide books are always an excellent source of info and they tend to be honest, too—some guidebooks manage to find charm everywhere, but LP tells it like it is, so you don't waste time or money. As for taking the train, I found buses to actually be better. They are quite cheap and reasonably comfortable. A friend and I took the bus from Madrid to Grenada, and then travelled by bus all over Andalucia, and it was fine.
Missed the Picasso museum in Barcelona! I spent too much time in the old town...
Mikailifuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 05:27 AM   #8

Send a message via Skype™ to pierrejacques
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aracely View Post
Thanks in advance!
I recommend that you browse the accommodation options at trivago. You will also find many reviews and photographs relating to hotels and attractions in Spain and will be able to search the database for hotels according to your own criteria. Also, the information is available in Spanish, French, Swedish, German, Polish and Italian ... you can select the language platform of your choice by visiting trivago.com

Currently two million visitors turn to trivago each month for the ultimate insider destination information and significant savings on travel. The company partners with leading German and international travel companies which target this large, active audience. trivago's affiliate companies include expedia.de, InterContinental Hotels Group, hotel.de, venere.com, and Bookings.com.

Best of luck and happy travels!
pierrejacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:57 PM   #9
ytyt

travel for honeymoon

My unforgettable experience is my classmates and I went to hotel in tenerife, we enjoyed the beautiful secenary, lying on the beaches, eating tasty food along seaside and then we go shopping, buying anything we wish. (usually small things as souvenir), we lived in the mallorca, well-equipped apparatus, comfortable and clean. I've kept those photos we took at that time.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:12 AM   #10

Sometimes I'm asked what Spanish sites are not to be missed in a visit to Spain, to which I normally respond: the Alhambra in Granada, the Mezquita in Cordoba, etc. Funny thing is, some of the Spanish places I have the fondest memories of are not on my "must see list," things like my visit to the cave home in Guadix, the walled city of Laguardia, the Roman ruins in Merida, and the Palace of Lebrija in Seville. And tarragona and cadiz .
xiaowangye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 04:46 PM   #11

I f you want to travel to spain only by tourist it's better to hire a travel agency, they know a lot about the places you can visit, and send to us pictures if you travel there
Alice's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:18 AM   #12

to hire a travel agency it's a good idea I recomend that too, and Alice are you the owner of the hotel on your sign?
soffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:23 AM   #13
ITYT Cabin Crew

to hire a travel agency it's a good idea I recomend that too,

see this
Analog_s1_t5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:26 AM   #14
ITYT Cabin Crew

to hire a travel agency it's a good idea I recomend that too,

see this
Analog_s1_t5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:35 AM   #15

If you are going to new country for visiting then most difficult work is to find out good spot for living. Thats why i always recommend you LMT . I always use this site for booking my hotel.
London Hotels

Susan is offline   Reply With Quote