ITYT Travel Forums  

Go Back   ITYT Travel Forums > Travel Companies & Programs > Hotels > Other Hotels
Click Here to Login

Old 09-09-2008, 05:00 AM   #1

Bristol - the place to be in the West Country

Bristol is a great place to visit on a tour of the West country. Where ever you go in the city you will find something exciting to do and see. From the historic wonders of the Clifton suspension bridge to great action along Kings Street in Bristol. Wonderful scenery and great engineering to great pubs and restaurants. What ever your tastes Bristol will have something for you.

As you arrive, if you do that by train, you will be introduced directly to some of the wonders of Isambard Kingdom Brunel. He was the architect of Bristol. He build both the bridge we mentioned above and Bristol Temple Meads train station. Bristol was one of the wonders of the Victorian age in England. It now has grown from strength to strength becoming one of the most largest and most visited cities on the South-Western peninsula of the British Isles.

When I last went I looked the place up, to see what there was to see when I arrived. As it happened most Bristol hotels would have been full. There happened to be an international rugby match on in Cardiff. The spill over from the Welsh city came as far as lovely Bristol. None the less I managed to find some room sin the City Inn Bristol. This is of the best value for money hotels in the city and perfectly placed not far from the train station for a visit.

I would stay in the city and at this hotel any time. It was a wonderful trip and well worth while for anyone. If you are thinking about holidays, think Bristol.

Softouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #2

Great post..you can also search your required hotel on my site LastMinuteTravel. I hope this site will not disappoint you.
New York Hotels
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote